Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why Australia, Just, Why?

We took a family vacation to Austraila in December 2005.  Best trip ever.  Went to Kangaroo Island, Adelaide, and Sydney.  There may be more stops, but that's all the comes to mind.  I will soon be putting up our Christmas tree and I bought about 10 ornaments there.  So much to see and do there.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 @gertrudecloset @jubilant @Danky2 @Othereeeen @Spurt @haddon9 @MakeUpMaidn Now you can see it right here. 

33B49F7F-D19B-4A55-8BCA-2FABEDADD723.jpeg

@Mindy D  WOW!  Those are BIG'UNS!!!  How does one get rid of them (from behind the microwave, in the kitchen)??   Who do you call?

I think I'd sleep with the lights ON for awhile after that!

(added:  OH...My comment above was "dated"

i typed this above as I was catching up on others msg's prior here. AND before reading the article that was posted)

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips  It is a beautiful place, it just seems like the wildlife likes to come inside a lot. lol

Esteemed Contributor

Was it necessary to post the pictures?

Okay, not everyone is a chicken sh** like me. 

I am now done with this thread. I cannot abide looking at them. Ugghhhhh..

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 @gertrudecloset @jubilant @Danky2 @Othereeeen @Spurt @haddon9 @MakeUpMaidn Now you can see it right here. 

33B49F7F-D19B-4A55-8BCA-2FABEDADD723.jpeg

@Mindy D 

😲😲😲😲

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Love Australia and NZ & was there in 2015 for 1.5 mos. I didn’t find it isolated, a lot of cultural events and the people fun. I only ran into kangaroos & nothing Troublesome. Spent time with some koalas and only remember cuteness
Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn @They called a company that got rid of them. We have these type of critter companies here in Florida too. Here, our companies get rid of snakes, gators, and whatever else residents need. These companies all advertise.