Honored Contributor

Re: Why Australia, Just, Why?

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset @I found it under snakes mating behind microwave in Australia. @gertrudecloset 

"A woman in Buderim, which sits along the coast in Queensland, had that feeling of dread doubled when she walked into her kitchen and noticed that her microwave moved overnight. When she peeked behind it, the two—absolutely massive—serpents were having a moment.

She called The Sunshine Coast Snake Catchers to handle the situation. And though they handle snakes for a living, even they were impressed by the beasts. After brave staff members removed the threat, they posted a picture on the company’s Facebook account." Photo is from this article. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D   Is that Australia or someone's "pet" that got loose somewhere else?

That is a lot of snake.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 @I believe those are the two snakes mating behind the microwave in Australia. I found the photo after googling snakes mating behind a microwave in Australia. The white appliance is a Stove and I think the black appliance top is a microwave. @CrazyKittyLvr2 The photo is from the article I'm quoting from. 

"A woman in Buderim, which sits along the coast in Queensland, had that feeling of dread doubled when she walked into her kitchen and noticed that her microwave moved overnight. When she peeked behind it, the two—absolutely massive—serpents were having a moment.

She called The Sunshine Coast Snake Catchers to handle the situation. And though they handle snakes for a living, even they were impressed by the beasts. After brave staff members removed the threat, they posted a picture on the company’s Facebook account."

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@gertrudecloset @I found it under snakes mating behind microwave in Australia. 

Oh, ok thanks @Mindy D . Yup!

Yeah, if they don't mate how do they reproduce?  *scratches head*

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D   $#&*%(@  Sweet Baby James, I read the article but didn't see the snakes.

My microwave wouldn't have to move, if those 2 were on my counter I would see them.......right before I grabbed the cats and did a 2 minute mile out of the house.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 @I particularly get a kick out of the tip of one snake's tail resting next to the burner on the stove. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D   I see the open window, did the snakes just decide to use the kitchen as a Motel 6 for their date?

They seems quite at ease there. If they had hands they ould probably be laying back and having a cigarette. lol

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Cats3000   LOL.  Well, my attempt at humor was obviously feeble and didn't translate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MakeUpMaidn gives a BIG OLE, WARM, ENVELOPING *HUG* to @CrazyKittyLvr2 

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn   Like porcupines I would guess very carefully. lol

I saw a nature show where hundreds non poisonous snakes came out in the spring.  It showed a giant  ball of snakes......they were mating.

~~~~~~~`

@CrazyKittyLvr2  OH YEAH.... I didnt even think of how would porcupines mate.  Must be "tricky!" heh

Esteemed Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn   Thank you.  The scary thing is my daughter has the same sense of humor.  Sometimes we say the same exact comment at the same time with the same tone.

My late DH/her Dad would just look at us and shake his head.