Honored Contributor

Re: Whitney Houston's Daughter

I read this story yesterday and it's quite sad that this young has chosen the life that he has BUT when I read the thread title I believed it was about Bobbi Christina. It really concerns Nick Gordon because poor Bobbi passed away awhile ago. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

Karma speaks!

Respected Contributor

I'm glad he's being held without bail.

Honored Contributor

Omg!  I love this board.  He abuses women because he needs a job....lol   He has an abusive mean streak an it's not because he's bored...lol   He got away with what he did to Bobbie Kristina, he won't get away this time and the judge will make sure he pays for both crimes.  Reminds me of OJ, he thought he got away scott free.  And then he committed another crime...and paid the price for everything.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

How's this idiot going to pay the $36 million he owes?

@Tinkrbl44  He knows he'll never be able to pay it, which is why he didn't bother showing up for court.  It was a default judgment. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Omg!  I love this board.  He abuses women because he needs a job....lol   He has an abusive mean streak an it's not because he's bored...lol   He got away with what he did to Bobbie Kristina, he won't get away this time and the judge will make sure he pays for both crimes.  Reminds me of OJ, he thought he got away scott free.  And then he committed another crime...and paid the price for everything.

@chrystaltree  Strange interpretation of what was said. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree  Strange interpretation of what was said. 

Is there another way to interpret?

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000246 EndHTML:000034580 StartFragment:000034175 EndFragment:000034361 StartSelection:000034175 EndSelection:000034361 SourceURL:https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Whitney-Houston-s-Daughter/td-p/3829897Whitney Houston's Daughter - Blogs & Forums

That young man has too much time of his hands, he needs a JOB. I suppose he's been sponging off a new girl; he needs to go to work.  Doubt that will ever happen.Â