Honored Contributor

Some Wendy's are low on, or out of beef. In some locations there are no burgers on the menu right now. In other locations they are not serving burger items within contain multiple beef patties. 

Honored Contributor

So order a chicken sandwich or salad.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

She was just making an observation!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

Why so nasty?

Respected Contributor

Have not seen that locally, but it is only a matter of time.  Bring on meatless Mondays!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I've often said that if I weren't so lazy, I could be a vegetarian. Now's my chance. I have plenty of meat in my freezer but if I have to do without, I'll be fine. Beans and rice, eggs, cheese, nuts, etc can sustain me. I am upset about the fact that people in these meat plants arè now required to come to work. You can be sure that many people at these plants will become sick and some will die. Are our cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets worth it?

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh @Mindy D all I could think of was the Wendy's commercial with Clara Peller and I had to go watch it again.  I know it's a serious issue and I am concerned as well but her commercials were hilarious. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624: I think the OP wanted a burger, not a chicken sandwich or a salad.  

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I've often said that if I weren't so lazy, I could be a vegetarian. Now's my chance. I have plenty of meat in my freezer but if I have to do without, I'll be fine. Beans and rice, eggs, cheese, nuts, etc can sustain me. I am upset about the fact that people in these meat plants arè now required to come to work. You can be sure that many people at these plants will become sick and some will die. Are our cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets worth it?

The produce field workers are not treated much better than the meat plant workers.  

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q    Sounds like she won't have much choice if she's eating at Wendy's.  Other fast food restaurants will be in the same boat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment