Honored Contributor

There's a saying that goes, "when it rains, it pours", that seems to be happening now to you. I'll add my prayers for you and your mom and your husband, what a dear to help.  It's not easy, you aren't alone. I hope you're getting your rest, and your mom is doing better. It is hard, I hope in time you'll have more relief. Sounds like she is getting good care so I hope it's better now for you too. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

It's absolutely heart breaking.  I don't know what to think right now and the hardest part of it all is that I have no idea whether or not we are doing the right thing for her.  My heart breaks every time I walk out the door and leave her there, but I have a life and a job and lots of things to deal with.  What I reallly need right now is a clone.

@house_cat, honestly, you are doing right by her. Have no fear. There's just some things we can't figure out, but I have no doubt you have been doing the best possible for her in all that you are doing. I'm sure you are.

Respected Contributor

@house_cat    (((Hugs)))

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

UPDATE:

Dear @house cat 's mother passed on 5/7.