Respected Contributor

Re: Where did the V in QVC go?

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I find the OP's "too lazy" comment to be rude and demeaning, especially to those QVC shoppers with disabilities who may not physically be able to go out to stores to shop the sales.

The point of the post could've been made without the unnecessary insult.

I saw that too but I chose to just let it go when I posted a response.  She's upset because she can't afford the things she would like to buy.  So, she's taking her frustrations out of QVC and QVC shoppers. 

Honored Contributor

@VAbelle wrote:

The OP was venting ... nothing personal.  I am in complete agreement.   Saturday ... I went to the mall where I could touch, feel, try on, inspect, and use a coupon for $20 off!   It IS a hassle to drive 30 miles (for me), and park 50 yards away.   I purchase from QVC because of a certain designer that I love, and her line is not offered at the malls.

The last 3 out of 4 clothing items I purchased from QVC were defective.  I received one on Friday that had a large SNAG  .... didn't the clothing inspector see this ... I did immediately (it was someone's return).

Sounds like the returnee was lazy in not pinning a note to the item and marking it defective-- do not return back to stock.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

The same place the Q(uality) went?

Honored Contributor

Wow, OP you are allowed to express your opinion here which is all that you did. Sorry to see all the rude responses you have gotten, very uncalled for.

Respected Contributor

The V probably went to the same place as the Q and the C.  It's not Convenient when you have to send things back because the items are lacking in Quality.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

If we could find where the Q and the C went, we might find the V.

Ya really....the hosts never mention the quality of what they're selling anymore nor does Rick say, "shop with confidence," well, thank goodness for that one:  so China is manufacturing all the stuff supposedly for cheap labor, I guess that means we should be happy with the prices at qvc for if they were made here they'd have an excuse to really hike up the price so much more.  

Respected Contributor

Ohmygosh! Have people forgotten that money spends the same no matter where you shop?

I shop QVC for any number of reasons, #1 being that it comes right to my door and I haven't had to waste my time, gasoline and energy running everywhere to find what I am looking for. Could I have found it elsewhere? Maybe, maybe not. There are places that I no longer spend much money because of poor guest service, lack of stock or the like.

The bottom line is, it costs to shop, no matter where you purchase. But you can plunk your money down where you are happiest!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

I'm wondering where the Q in QVC went!