Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where did the V in QVC go?

I never thought there was much V in Q shopping....even 20 years ago.  I could find most things in the stores for lower prices and w/out S/H. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder about the quality and value for a long time now, and I don't think the OP was being mean, just very frustrated.

I am one if those people that is disabled, uses a wheelchair, and cannot get out to go to the mall unless someone takes me, but, I shop online a lot. It's convenient, and I save a lot of money. I look for free shipping and discount codes all the time, QVC is finally I see offering such things, but they have a lot catching up to do.

Regular Contributor

If you reread the OP comment she was calling QVC lazy for not checking out the competition prices etc.  It was not directed at QVC customers.

Super Contributor

@ginirn wrote:

If you reread the OP comment she was calling QVC lazy for not checking out the competition prices etc.  It was not directed at QVC customers.

You are wrong. Go back and reread the OP's post.

Honored Contributor

@ginirn wrote:

@ginirn

As @1jenniferjunipersaid, you are wrong and should re-read the OP.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

I AGREE.  I AM SO DONE WITH QVC.  MOST THINGS FROM ELECTRONICS TO XMAS ITEMS AND ESPECIALLY CLOTHES U HAVE TO SEND BACK.  LOWER THE SHIPPING FORGET THE VALUE AND RAISE THE PRICES!!!!!!!!!  QUALITY IS TOTALLY GONE.  NOT SHOPPING HERE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I DO COMMEND THE HOSTS THOUGH EVEN IF THEY KNOW ITS NOT QUALITY IT DOES NOT SHOW BUT I GUESS THATS WHAT THEY ARE PAID FOR....CHINA IS HAVING ISSUES AND WITH THAT BEING SAID THIS IS WHAT U GET.......

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Out the door with the other "V"... VARIETY...

ITA! And the Q stands for quantinty (the same things over and over and over) and the C for China....where most of the items come from. That seems to be the new qvc. I change the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

If we could find where the Q and the C went, we might find the V.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Wish these old threads would just die already...this is the second old thread pulled up from wherever they store old threads by our new friend @carrot158

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

I do not understand posts like this.  What's the point of ranting and railing a company just because YOU can't afford the price?  Why do people do that?  Do they think they are going to influence others to shop elsewhere?  If op can't afford Q's prices, fine.  That is HER personal financial problem, it's not a QVC problem.  What's the point of these silly "good bye" emails, it's not like QVC is going to go down the tubes just because a few lower income people are looking for cheaper merchandise.