Honored Contributor

Re: When do we change the time back?

11/5/17

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Respected Contributor

November 5th 2017 we set the clocks back one hour.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1  Funny you should ask this because I thought the time change was today!  A few days ago, I thought for sure I saw something on my FB newsthread that said "don't forget to change your clocks!"  I guess I didn't read the whole thing and thought it was this weekend.  Anyway, I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up this morning I thought I have to change the clocks!  Then I turned on the TV and realized my clocks were okay.  lol!  Boy, was I mixed up!  But it does seem later than usual this year.  I always thought it was the last weekend in October.  Oh, well.  I wish they would leave the time alone.   

Honored Contributor

cannot wait to change the clocks next week.

i am an advocate of standard time year round.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I asked Alexa a couple weeks ago. She told me November 5th. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@patbz wrote:

I live in Arizona and we don't change time (sounds like several East Coast states are thinking about doing the same).  After all, most of us aren't farmers and all of us have electricity, so what's the point?

I am in AZ too and so glad we don't have to go through the ritual of changing our clocks.  It was started many, many years ago and I think it is time to let it go...jmo.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@patbz,  I would think the farmers already did everything they need to do.  They certainly cannot plant now and don't have any crops so this is their time off until warmer weather.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee,  I place her food (dry) in a bowl and she only eats what she wants and she has fresh water.  We are not on a schedule and I don't want her to be big.  She is 7 lbs. and that is average for her breed 6 to 8 lbs. for females Tonkinese.  She is so pretty, a Blue Mink with aqua eyes.  What kind of dog do you have?  I love all cats and dogs.  I just diagree with people that feed there pets everything and they are huge.  It shortens their life and it is totally unhealthy.

kindness is strength