Honored Contributor

Re: When do we change the time back?

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SilleeMee,  I place her food (dry) in a bowl and she only eats what she wants and she has fresh water.  We are not on a schedule and I don't want her to be big.  She is 7 lbs. and that is average for her breed 6 to 8 lbs. for females Tonkinese.  She is so pretty, a Blue Mink with aqua eyes.  What kind of dog do you have?  I love all cats and dogs.  I just diagree with people that feed there pets everything and they are huge.  It shortens their life and it is totally unhealthy.

Your dog sounds adorable.Woman Happy @Katcat1. My golden retriever girl is accustomed to being fed twice daily, morning and evening at the same time every day. When the clocks change, her clock remains the same so I try to 'ease' her into the change slowly by feeding her a little earlier or later each day, depending on the time of year. I never just leave food in her bowl for her to eat at her leisure. That would not be a good thing...she's a golden and they love their food.Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1: Thanks for the reminder! After all these years, I still need one!Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I wish we could keep the time the same.  Hopefully each state doesn't do as it pleases since I live on the border of three more states.  Would be very interesting.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Don't remind me, doom and gloom until next Spring..lol... I wish it was light outside later year round. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee,   I have a cat not a dog.  lol  Golden Retriever are wonderful dogs.  My friend has one and they are such good companions and so good natured.  You sound like a good mom and give your dog lots of love.  I love my sweetie pie too.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11,   No problem.  I knew it was coming soon because it is dark at 5 pm.  Supposedly, we change the time for the kids in the morning going to school.  It's nice to swing back and have that extra hour the first day.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I welcome the time going back to standard time. At least my walks in the morning won't be in the dark anymore. Woman Happy Not too crazy about it getting dark at 4:30 pm though. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I can tell it's close because my older SmartSet alarm clock in my bedroom was an hour off this morning.  I guess it was programmed for the old Daylight Savings Time schedule before they changed it a few years ago.

It was - electric used to go out frequently when I lived in country and sometime it'd set back correctly and other times it'd not.  Donated them and replaced with very cheap ones from Walmart with large numbers easier to see. 

These clocks need reset as well but much easier and If I'm lying in bed I can see the Verizon channel box which always automatically changes to the correct time and usually done before I awake anyway.  I liked those SmartSet clocks though!

Respected Contributor

Hate the time change.  Takes me a week to adjust...

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

Arizona and Hawaii are smart...time for every state to unite and Keep the same time throughout the year.