Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

They are high but fortunately no one has to buy it. I would order pizza locally. 

This is how I feel.

I know I can get something better and lower priced elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

not sure which pizzas are being mentioned, but they are definitely not ordinary personal pizzas. they are chicken parmesan crust pizzas and cauliflower crust pizzas.

they are not too badly priced and they are great for portion control.....PLUS 100% money back guarantee. one of the best reasons to try food on qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I saw the Really Good pizzas with the cauliflower crusts yesterday. They had some other ones with chicken as the crust previously. I had never seen them, but I don't have room in my freezer for 12 of anything, but I read a review that said they sell them at Walmart, and sure enough - they do. They are around $5 or $6 a piece, depending on the flavor. I wasn't interested in the ones from yesterday, but I do have a couple of the chicken pizzas in my freezer now and enjoy them a lot. If anyone is interested, I know I have seen the cauliflower ones there, too. As @sunshine45 mentioned, they are NOT just regular pizzas and considering the price they are available at Walmart, the price is not bad at all. They also carry them at Fry's and sometimes get a BOGO deal on them (which is good because they are more expensive there than at WM).

Honored Contributor

I think if you live in a rural area where many of these products are unavailable to you they would be a treat.  I live in area where fresh seafood is abundant but I LOVE Maine lobster so I will pay the shipping for a treat.  I have tried several vendors but Lobstergram is the best and I order directly from them.