Esteemed Contributor

Right now it is down in the car as usual.  It has one credit card and my car fob in it.  It I go somewhere I will add my phone and a pair of readers.

My door has a keypad and my wallet lives in the glovebox.  If it will be a long medical visit I also take my ebook.

Respected Contributor

As little as possible- wallet, sunglasses, mask, lip balm, phone.

I keep other "necessities" like hand lotion, hand sanitizer, brush, tissues in my car or at my desk at work so I don't have to carry those things with me. 

Honored Contributor

Just a wristlet for me. Other than money and ID, there's room for a comb, pen and hand sanitizer (which is about as big as a pen but I can refill it as needed).

Respected Contributor

Alot less than when I was younger, now retired. I used to have mini Iversions of foundation, powder.  concealer, mascara. Now a lip gloss ot lipstick and clear lip balm.  No more contact lens stuff as wear glasses.

Coupons and rain checks, wallet with one debt card and one credit card, Kleenex, lip balm, lipstick small hand cream , Advil, one day of meds, folding hair brush, nail clippers and emory board,  a pen,  a couple of Ricolas, a  couple of wrapped mints.

I leave extra credit cards  like store CCs and check book at home and put in if needed. Less hassle to replace if purse is lost or stolen.I just dont write checks that often any more.

I immediately thought of "Lets Make a Deal "and the crazy stuff some women carried. 

Respected Contributor

I carry a larger size bag and I have everything I need at all times,😉

I will vary the contents depending on where I will be going, with whom and how long I will be gone.  When with the grands, I load up a bit more.  When my grandson had a surgery he was hospitalized for several days. He received a toy that was packaged very securely and needed a screwdriver to place batteries.  And I was to the rescue with the handy little tool I have that allowed us to free the toy!  

When taking my grand daughter to her soccer game, she was upset as she had forgotten to put a ponytail elastic in her bag.  No worries, I had one for her.  In fact, when our family travels together she likes to be with Me as I always have whatever we need!  Tissues, wipes, snacks, etc.

When I am alone, I pare it down to a mid size crossbody.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Everything but the kitchen sink!  However, if you look hard enough and move some things around, you may find that too!  😀

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

About a year or so ago I decided why do I need to carry a purse lol.  I only carry a wristlet and it feels so good not to carry a purse.  Smiley Happy  I do like the crossbody that Shophq has where you can put your phone in and use it without taking it out.  I am thinking soon these will be in the store and I will purchase one of them.  I have also seen Lori greiner doing a commercial for the same crossbody.  

Esteemed Contributor

everything but ........