Honored Contributor

A bit of cash, ID and loyalty cards, index card and pen, tinted lip balm, keys, sugar-free gum or cough drops, hopefully my phone.  

Honored Contributor

Kate Spade metallic wallet (bought at after Christmas sale); comb, hand sanitizer; kleenex, emergency inhaler, phone.  The phone I keep in the outside pocket.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Credit cards, ID, cash, cough drops, tissues, Wet Ones, phone, keys, pen, small notepad, Excedrin, small tape measure, dental floss, emergency mask in a baggie. 

Respected Contributor

@Abby1967 Less is more!  I only carry keys, phone, money, credit cards and  hand sanitizer.

Valued Contributor
I love my purses, I never spend more then $100
I changed them out by my outfit ☺️
Love my new one from Kohl's blue with palm trees, aloha printed on it.
I carry
Wallet
Glasses case
Lip glosses ( many)
Hand sanitizer
Mints
Phone
Garage door opener, someone broke into our car at a restaurant once, they took it and registered/ insurance card. Advice don't leave it ever in your vehicle.
Pen
Protein bar
Ginger candy for car sickness
Keys
Mask 🙄
Respected Contributor

Image result for I'm afraid to look

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Super Contributor

Wallet, make up bag with feminine products in it, deodorant, package of kleenex, breath mints, hand sanitizer, poo pourri and hand lotion.

Super Contributor

Forgot some things - keys, chapstick, lip glosses and lipsticks, cell phone and mini hairbrush 

Esteemed Contributor

The bare essentials:  cash, cards, checkbook, pen, car fob, phone, extra mask.   I used to switch from a big purse to a 'travel' purse and back again every time we took a trip.  One time we came home from a long trip and I never switched back to my big purse.  I've used a  wallet-on-a-string or jeans pockets ever since.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor
I had bilateral shoulder surgery when I was working. I carried a lot in my purses. One day, my orthopedic surgeon told me to empty my purse on his table. He went thru every item and asked if I really needed to carry this? He told me to leave makeup, brushes, extra keys etc at work. He got me down to my bus/train pass, my home key, a small amount of cash, phone and a credit card. My shoulders and neck felt better and I carried a crossbody until I retired. Now I have my phone in a wristlet with slots for cash, card, key & that’s it