Honored Contributor

Re: What present in a box, would you like to get and one you wouldn't?

I want gift cards to restaurents or QVC or Barnes & noble LOL

don't want perfume or homemade gifts

Regular Contributor

I want a car - specifically a VW beetle convertible - but I know I won't be getting it.

Don't want -snow boots.

Honored Contributor

Want a Cadillac or the car that Matthew the movie star drives.

don't want anything cheap LOL

Valued Contributor

In that box I'd love tickets for two for Linblad Tours to the Galapagos Islands.

In that box I DON'T want tickets for two for Linblad Tours to Antartica! (Brrrr - but I still would use them - lol)!
Honored Contributor

Cash and no cash.

Frequent Contributor

I would really like an eternity anniversary ring.  Maybe one of these years.

Valued Contributor

@patofl, I drive a 2014 Beetle, 5 speed stick shift! Love it - fun car to drive and rocks on gas mileage. I don't have a convertible as there was a substantial price difference. Bad news - VW has announced that 2019 will be the last year the Beetle will be rolling off the production line. They're not ruling out that they may bring it back in the future, but sales have been very soft. If you really want one, start looking around for what's sitting on VW dealership lots ( and maybe give up the convertible dream). I got mine at a dealer about 125 miles from where I live ( as i only wanted a stick) and got a great deal as manual transmissions are less desirable and they were happy to negotiate price to get it off their lot. Good luck! LuLu
Honored Contributor

I wouldn’t say no to a box of Cella cherries, but would hate to receive a box of fruit.   

After nearly 7 very hard months of purging and tossing,  I don’t want to see anything coming into this house that needs a storage space!   

I have taken that long hard look at what has been accumulated in my lifetime; meaningful things and useful things are still here.   I honestly don’t NEED, and seriously don’t WANT anything.   

Honored Contributor

I would love a trip to the French wine country with just my DH, and where I was not working.

*** I do not see this in the budget, but maybe he hit the powerball.

I would not like any gift that had a power cord attached.

Also don’t want a ‘I wanted you to get you something, but couldn’t think of what’  which is really No Gift.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras