Honored Contributor

It's the sort of item women can buy by the armload for the men in their lives for whom they have no ideas about what to get them.  Not too personal and no size needed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

HSN has good quality sport items.  Those throws are a good price.  Locally where I live you purchase chinsey throws for more than what they are selling the nice ones for.  They sell out of teams very quickly.  I found that out last year when I wanted to purchase something for my son.  I did some price checking and their prices are good. Everyone else knew that before me lol.  This year I purchased what I missed out on last year. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What is HSN thinking???

[ Edited ]

Valuskr, I totally agree, could not have said it better.Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Actually HSN must know what they are doing. I wanted to buy the Patriots for my nephew but it sold out early.

Esteemed Contributor

In the past few years I've bought more from HSN than QVC.  They have a wider variety of new and fresh vendors and more importantly, the prices are better.  

Better deals, REAL sales and FREE s/h.  I'm also a fan of Evine.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

One man's junk, is another man's treasure.

If you aren't in a football family then you won't understand.

I have bought sports products from the Q and from HSN.

I have always been pleased with what I bought.

Valued Contributor

I don't know anything about the NFL throw but I got a great deal on there on the Henrietta egg cooker!!  half price and only 2.95 shipping!!!

Occasional Contributor
Check out clearance on NFL..I got a throw for $12.95 ( go Pats), some Pat's slippers for $14.95 and the Pat's angel wrap for $24.95. The wrap forms..the rest for friend! I DID have the men's robe in my cart, but lost out..I wonder if he'd wear the wrap? It doesn't look too girly!