Honored Contributor

Lots of people don't know what to get for a guy.....that's NOT personal.    Also........there are huge numbers of female football fans.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen their TS but HSN often has a football relatated item on Thanksgiving.

It is related to the day and to gift giving.

Respected Contributor

I bought my sons an NFL throw last year around this time of the year from HSN One is a Bill's fan and one a Packer's fan. Their throws are very soft and warm. I will get another one today for hubby. Our dog loves them too! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Lots of people don't know what to get for a guy.....that's NOT personal.    Also........there are huge numbers of female football fans.

I prefer college football over professional. I am not really loyal an one NFL team.

Honored Contributor

HSN always has a NFL TS on Thanksgiving, it 's tradition!!!

Respected Contributor
50 percent of Americans have less than a thousand dollars in savings. Cheap gifts with popular logos that fit many on the gift list are a no brainier.
Honored Contributor

HSN is doing what makes sense for a Thanksgiving Day TS. 

I won't be ordering the TS but I have purchases NFL products from them before & may or may not this year. I always get my brother an NFL gift. It is a tradition! 

Honored Contributor

They are in the business of selling and this sports krap sells - esp. over the holidays.

Honored Contributor

I would think HSN knows that almost as many homes that feature a turkey dinner today also feature some football time.

Honored Contributor

Frankly, neither of the 'big two' have wowed me in the least with their 'holiday' offerings... Trying to watch either of the Liberty home shopping channels these days is like an endurance test...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...