Valued Contributor

Of all things in this world they have a NFL tacky throw for Black Friday's TS...who decides this stuff??? I usually prefer them over other shopping channels but they have had some very strange TS's lately...this is the third NFL  throw since footbal season started in September...I dont get it.

Honored Contributor

HSN seems to be going backwards.  Their sets are low-rent compared to QVC - seems most of their presentations lately use the same tacky set and camera shots are close-in not wide-angle.

Respected Contributor

Re: What is HSN thinking???

[ Edited ]

Hmmm, it's not black Friday yet.  The throw is the TS for Thu

Valued Contributor

HA!!! I have Black Friday on the brain....and I'm not even shopping!!

I stand corrected....but still strange, no???

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The next 4 days are nothing but football, football, football, so that's probably the reasoning.

Maybe Black Fri &/or Cyber Mon will have something more interesting to you.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VCamp2748 wrote:

The next 4 days are nothing but football, football, football, so that's probably the reasoning.

Maybe Black Fri &/or Cyber Mon will have something more interesting to you.  senile

Bless your heart

Honored Contributor

It isn't Black Friday.  It's Thanksgiving and most people are spending time with family and friends; cooking, eating and watching football.  So, a football throw seems like a great t s v to me.  Obviously, they sell well since this isn't the first one.

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It isn't Black Friday.  It's Thanksgiving and most people are spending time with family and friends; cooking, eating and watching football.  So, a football throw seems like a great t s v to me.  Obviously, they sell well since this isn't the first one.

yes Thank you for the correction....I was actually thinking  the sales that start on Thursday are still called "black Friday" sales........thats where the confusion began.

Honored Contributor

QVC has had their share of football blankets, throws, jackets and cushions for sale, and they still do, though much less than before.  HSN is picking up the slack for a reason - people still want to buy it.

No shopping channels deliberately offers something more than once that doesn't sell.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BettyNewbie wrote:

Of all things in this world they have a NFL tacky throw for Black Friday's TS...who decides this stuff??? I usually prefer them over other shopping channels but they have had some very strange TS's lately...this is the third NFL  throw since footbal season started in September...I dont get it.

Maybe their next one will be an NHL throw. Heck if they put

out some hockey(NHL) paraphernalia on instead of NBA and NFL? I just might spring for a New York Rangers throw/hat/jacket, or whatever.

Most of our purchases come from that shopping network. More free to your door purchases and the state takes no tax for online orders. Now if they go NHL, let me know will ya, just in case I miss it? Just start a thread title like: "Shout Out For   hckynut(john)", and I'll get back at 'cha.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)