Honored Contributor
I read that Amazon has taken a million products off their website due to price-gouging or unfounded claims regarding the virus.
Honored Contributor
And the people who are sick shouldn’t be out walking around in public.....mask or no mask!
Honored Contributor

Starbuck's will not let customers bring in refillable cups any longer due to the virus.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

maryland has just announced that we now have our first three people who have tested positive for  covid-19...... a couple in their 70s and a man in his 50s, all three of whom had traveled internationally.

Gov. Larry Hogan issued the following statement:

“The state’s Public Health Laboratory in Baltimore has confirmed the first three positive cases of novel coronavirus in Maryland. The patients, who contracted the virus while traveling overseas, are in good condition. We have been actively preparing for this situation over the last several weeks across all levels of government. I encourage all Marylanders not to panic, but to take this seriously and to stay informed as we continue to provide updates.”

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

people in utah have long  been told to have a food storage.  that being said, i kow so many people who have had to toss their stored food because theydidn't store it properly or did not useit.  what a waste.

i have  a bit ofa food storage but imake suire i can use it and nothimng goes to  waste

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

maryland has just announced that we now have our first three people who have tested positive for  covid-19...... a couple in their 70s and a man in his 50s, all three of whom had traveled internationally.

Gov. Larry Hogan issued the following statement:

“The state’s Public Health Laboratory in Baltimore has confirmed the first three positive cases of novel coronavirus in Maryland. The patients, who contracted the virus while traveling overseas, are in good condition. We have been actively preparing for this situation over the last several weeks across all levels of government. I encourage all Marylanders not to panic, but to take this seriously and to stay informed as we continue to provide updates.”

My two oldest daughters live and work in the area, Woman Sad

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Starbuck's will not let customers bring in refillable cups any longer due to the virus.

they should have been doing that a long time ago because some people just rinse out their stuff and then their cup touches the dispenser spigot.

Respected Contributor

I saw on the news today it can live on surfaces up to 9 days.