Honored Contributor

Are  you buying things just in case this virus does expand  in our country?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

Like what???  No.  I'm not downplaying the seriousness of this outbreak but I wonder how many who died already had some physical/medical problems.  I do what I can to stay healthy.

Super Contributor

Not yet.  I thought about the face masks and I saw where Amazon has told their third party sellers not to raise their prices because of this.  Right!  I just hope this virus doesn't become big here in the U.S. but I don't really hold out much hope at this point no matter what they say.  

Valued Contributor
No cause sure as I buy a mask or something else, they will say "those don't work..need so & so"
Esteemed Contributor

Do I have a bunker full of masks, MRE's to last six months, and a haz-mat suit?

No, I don't have those things.

I'm just taking ordinary precautions.,

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

I will be honest and say that I have manic depression, severe anxiety, etc....so I have mental issues that I battle on a daily basis. This coronavirus has me a nervous wreck. I'm so scared something bad is going to happen and there will be nothing we can do!!!

I did order tha N95 respirators (pack of 10) a while back & paid $30. I know the CDC said you don't really need one, but I actually don't even think they know what is going on with this virus :-( It's just beyond frightening to me. 

I truly hope someone can get to the bottom of this virus and we can get some answers!!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Such as ??????

Honored Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

Not yet.  I thought about the face masks and I saw where Amazon has told their third party sellers not to raise their prices because of this.  Right!  I just hope this virus doesn't become big here in the U.S. but I don't really hold out much hope at this point no matter what they say.  

From day one, from the first few patients to get it in China.  There was never any doubt that it was going to spread to the US and the rest of the world.  The was and still is in containing it as much as possible and preparations for caring for patients.  And, of course, working on a vaccine.   

Honored Contributor

Every report I've heard is that the general public has no need to wear masks....that the people who need the masks are those who are sick.