Respected Contributor

Re: Wendy's Is Bringing Back...

@Pearlee wrote:

The pretzel bun bacon Pub Burger is back! I'm going to get one tomorrow! Yummmmm

@Pearlee I'm so glad I came across this post. I love their pretzel bun burgers, I get mine without the crisy onions. I'm goint to get one this weekend.... who am I kidding, there's a Wendy's around the corner from my job, I'll probably get one for lunch!  .

Honored Contributor

We split the biggie meals, not quite as much guilt.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom  I had one for dinner last night and it's just as delicious as I remembered it (I love the onions!). 

The manager told me it's available only Sept and Oct. 😧

Honored Contributor

When the bacon is added I know to stay away from the 1000 burger.  You have to remember sodium, cholesterol, etc.  Don't throw your life away on a burger!

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

When the bacon is added I know to stay away from the 1000 burger.  You have to remember sodium, cholesterol, etc.  Don't throw your life away on a burger!

Having one of the limited edition burgers is throwing your life away? How silly!

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor

I had to go google this thing and it has Muenster cheese? OMG Heart

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  🤣  Throwing my life away? Thanks for the laugh.

Honored Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Having one of the limited edition burgers is throwing your life away? How silly!

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@paixmcdao  Yes it is, thanks.  

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I had to go google this thing and it has Muenster cheese? OMG Heart

It's very yummy @pigletsmom .

Trusted Contributor

Wendy's has an e coli outbreak in 6 states -

"The sick people reported eating at various Wendy’s restaurants in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Pennsylvania. Sick people confirmed so far are from those four states plus Kentucky and New York."