Honored Contributor

Re: Wendy's Is Bringing Back...

@Pearlee wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I just wish they would get rid of those Biggie meals so I can just order a burger off that menu and not have to order chicken nuggets with it.  

@Icegoddess  You can just order a burger; you don't have to get a Biggie Bag.

@Pearlee yeah, but you pay more.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Pearlee 

Oh no, I love these calorie bombs too!  Smiley Surprised

Takes will-power to order my usual Wendy's salad when these babies are on the menu.  Thank you (not!) for letting me know!

@shoesnbags  LOL! This calorie bomb is not so bad because not only is it really delicious but it is so filling that I don't eat another arge meal that day --- I'm full. So I doubt whether my calorie, fat,  or sodium intake that day is any more than usual. Or if it is, not that much more.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I just wish they would get rid of those Biggie meals so I can just order a burger off that menu and not have to order chicken nuggets with it.  

@Icegoddess  Not if you have to go to Weight Watchers for longer! 🤣

Honored Contributor

Ladies, I just read this today on Yahoo news so they aren't at Wendys yet. There will probably be a TV ad blitz when they are back. They were very popular the first time they were out. MMMMM that yummy sauce...

Can't wait to hear from @dulwich !

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I'd like to try one but oddly enough, there are no Wendy's in my area... Next time I'm near one, if they're on offer, I'll give it a try... I used to enjoy their chicken ranch sandwiches...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess  Not if you have to go to Weight Watchers for longer! 🤣

@Pearlee True!  ;-)  However, the one time I bought the Biggie Bag, I threw the chicken nuggets away.  And, I didn't want the hassle of them telling me it costs less to get a Biggie Bag, so I just order a Single instead.  Not as good though.

Respected Contributor

The only burger at Wendy's I have ever liked is the Texas double cheeseburger....then they took it off the menu. They used to also have the best fries anywhere until they started with the sea salt thing.....I don't remember ever seeing the pretzel bun burger and have t seen it on tv yet. I think every market is different. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

I just remembered - we used to be able to order a pretzel bun on the other burgers for a while there.  That was after the whole bacon pretzel burger was no longer available.  Then the buns went away, too.  See, now this thread has me ruminating about Wendy's hamburgers.  And I'm usually the salad girl.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Regular Contributor

I've never tried the Pretzel Bun but it sounds so good!  I'm a fan of the Apple-Pecan Chicken Salad! But, ladies, I have to ask.....Have you tried the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit??? OH. MY. GOSH....there are no words to describe how amazing it is. I could easily become addicted, so I limit myself to one per week! Lol!! The Hot Honey Chkn Biscuit is also DIVINE (my husband loves that one!) if you like a bit of heat.

Just wanted to share. 

Oh, and @Pearlee. I will definitely be trying the Pretzel Bun Burger! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Honored Contributor

I really like Wendy's strawberry salad.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment