Honored Contributor

Wendy's Is Bringing Back...

[ Edited ]

Its Pretzel Bun Bacon Cheeseburger! A disaster for my hips and waistline! I just read this on Yahoo News, although Wendy's has not yet confirmed. This hamburger is fine restaurant quality for a fast food price.

Some here my remember my too-old-to-bump-up thread Foods I Wish I'd Never Tried (because they were so good they were addictive).  I mentioned this one, and had quite a few before they were discontinued. But now supposedly they are coming back.

@dulwich  tried one and loved it too

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wendy's Is Bringing Back...

@Pearlee - Uh-oh!!!  I never tried it, but I do love Wendys and their bacon cheeseburgers!

There is a Wendy's three blocks from my house so I will have try this along with my favorite Frosty!!

Honored Contributor

So grateful that I'm not the least bit interested....sugar, oil, salt, and fat - all addictive and the food industry wants you comin' back for more.  They love the "betcha can't eat just one".  

Good luck @Pearlee ...🍔

Trusted Contributor

Oh no....the only burger I like at Wendy's....It's one of the few burgers I like out.  I love burgers at shake shack.  The other places I just don't like the burgers...just too dry.  My husband thinks I'm too pickey.I think I have better taste.  LOL LOL

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

So grateful that I'm not the least bit interested....sugar, oil, salt, and fat - all addictive and the food industry wants you comin' back for more.  They love the "betcha can't eat just one".  

Good luck @Pearlee ...🍔

@phoenixbrd  This is one of the few foods I consider to be worth every calorie, fat gram, and all the sodium. It is SO yummy.

@dulwich  would corroborate 😄

Honored Contributor

I remember seeing the ads for it but I never tried it.  I'm stepping away from fast food like that so I'll never know how good it is.

Honored Contributor

I just wish they would get rid of those Biggie meals so I can just order a burger off that menu and not have to order chicken nuggets with it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

Oh no, I love these calorie bombs too!  Smiley Surprised

Takes will-power to order my usual Wendy's salad when these babies are on the menu.  Thank you (not!) for letting me know!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I told my daughter about it. She's always been obsessed with Wendy's. I'm glad you posted about it.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I just wish they would get rid of those Biggie meals so I can just order a burger off that menu and not have to order chicken nuggets with it.  

@Icegoddess  You can just order a burger; you don't have to get a Biggie Bag.