Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wendy's Is Bringing Back...

@ruthbe wrote:

Oh no....the only burger I like at Wendy's....It's one of the few burgers I like out.  I love burgers at shake shack.  The other places I just don't like the burgers...just too dry.  My husband thinks I'm too pickey.I think I have better taste.  LOL LOL

Oh shake shack.....those burgers are delicious 🤤 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

I quit fast food many years ago.  I'd rather go to a good steak house or a really good restaurant and get a good burger.  One that doesn't have all of the additives that makes fast food so addictive.  

Or better yet, make my own Smiley Happy

@Qshopper1991  Well...good for you. Others may want to try this burger though.  Me? I  just skip the threads that don't interest me.

Honored Contributor

That Wendy's burger as you describe it sounds so good, @Pearlee .   It would be great if they made it a permanent part of the menu.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

That Wendy's burger as you describe it sounds so good, @Pearlee .   It would be great if they made it a permanent part of the menu.

@Oznell  It really is good!  Making it part of the permanent menu would be a disaster for my hips and thighs though! 🤯😄

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

I quit fast food many years ago.  I'd rather go to a good steak house or a really good restaurant and get a good burger.  One that doesn't have all of the additives that makes fast food so addictive.  

Or better yet, make my own Smiley Happy

@Qshopper1991  Well...good for you. Others may want to try this burger though.  Me? I  just skip the threads that don't interest me.

LOL...you've always been the salty type.  I see things haven't changed at all.  This is my opinion; if you don't like it, you don't have to read my response Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love anything on a pretzel bun!  I had one during the summer and it was quite good.  However, I was mindful not to eat the whole thing in one sitting (I don't even want to know the fat & calorie count  Smiley LOL ), so I sliced it in half and had the other half a day or two later.  

https://www.wendys.com/blog/pretzel-buns-are-back-with-pub-style-cheeseburger