Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Phoenix has some of the best weather in the country according to the weather people on tv. 75-80 during the day with lows in the 50’s.

I really don't think there is anywhere in the country that has better winter weather than that area of Arizona. 

Now the summers, no way, but right now, no better place to be!

Respected Contributor

In Chicago, we're back to the low teens.  We had a day or two of mild weather - it even made it into the 50s.  We're back down again for a while.

No significant snow yet.  

Honored Contributor

Well we did get some ice and about 4" of snow, so all in all not bad. The forecasts are always so dire, they make me nervous. I guess they have to prepare us for the worst.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

In the past 2 days,  warm temps, then flooding rain,  then ice and 8 inches of snow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Phoenix has some of the best weather in the country according to the weather people on tv. 75-80 during the day with lows in the 50’s.

I really don't think there is anywhere in the country that has better winter weather than that area of Arizona. 

Now the summers, no way, but right now, no better place to be!

I’m not fond of our summers either. 100 degree plus for months isn’t exactly fun but I’ll take it over the snow. Everything is air conditioned and we don’t have to shovel sunshine, 

Honored Contributor

I'm in north central Ohio on the lake.  Thursday it was in the mid to upper 50's and Friday, very early in the morning it started to pour.  As the day went on, the temps dropped and the rain turned to freezing rain then a mix of snow and freezing rain. 

Initially they were predicting 8-10" of snow for us and then it went down to 2-4".  I think we might hae gotten 3".  The biggest issue for us was it was so windy, the snow we were getting was blowing and drifting everywhere.  We had a huge drift in front of our garage but some of our driveway was bare concrete.  It was just a miserable day Friday. 

Today we are supposed to get another couple inches of snow sometime this afternoon.  By the weekend, it supposed to be upper 40's and low 50's again.       

Respected Contributor

Chicago - started snowing last night and it hasn't stopped.  We probably have at least 4 inches out there now.  

It's been absoluting freezing and very windy.  There is a Winter Weather Advisory until Wednesday.  

I'm getting ready to bring my daughter back to school in Wisconsin.  I'm hoping the highways are cleaned.  

Esteemed Contributor

IT IS  W I N T E R!

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?  THEN (ALWAYS) WHEN IT'S 

SUMMER, 'AGAIN' ..EVERYONE COMPLAINS..!!

BE THANKFUL   ``THAT YOU ARE NOT BEDRIDDEN, IN A HOSPITAL WITH ANY TYPE OF TERMINAL DISEASE,_ or _ LOSING A BELOVED PARENT OR FRIEND..*RIGHT NOW*

FIND SOMETHING CREATIVE TO DO.  T H I N K!!

GRIPE - GRIPE - GRIPE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

"go scream to Mother Nature"! Summer will be here again, then, again, more complaints.

Think of all the people who are in horrific pain RIGHT NOW!   Pampered people.  Good Grief!!!!!

Get out and find some productive Volunteering work.