Honored Contributor

It was close to 70 today in Northern Va.  You watch, a lot of people will be getting sick!

Then the temp is going to drop into the 30's again!  Ugh!  

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden

It wouldn't be the same without rain. I wear my mud boots outside and slosh all around the yard on our rare sunny days. 🌞

Honored Contributor

We've had two back to back sunny, mild days on the CA Central coast.  The temps will be even higher over the weekend.  They're predicting 70's !  

Respected Contributor

This has been an unusually mild winter for us.  We've only had one snowstorm, on Christmas morning, about 2 inches.  January is usually my least favorite month, but here we are half way through and no snow.  Temps were in the mid 50's and I've been able to take the dogs for a walk every day.  Our temps are usually in the 30's with inversions.  Only had one inversion so far.  The forecast predicts a 40% chance of snow next weekend.

Honored Contributor

This is nutty weather. We were to get snow yesterday but got nothing and I'm happy. Today got to 32/16 tonight. Saturday 44/27. Tulsa, OK

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1

You must live near me! We had 63 degrees yesterday afternoon. By 7pm it was 32 & freezing rain/sleet. This morning we have at least 2 feet of HEAVY snow with a 2 inch layer of ice under it. It’s 10 degrees out now with a high of 13 and a low of -4. DH just went out to try to shovel & snowblow. I offered to help but he said I wouldn’t even be able to lift the shovel. Guess I’ll stay inside...

Esteemed Contributor

Phoenix has some of the best weather in the country according to the weather people on tv. 75-80 during the day with lows in the 50’s.

Honored Contributor

In my area, it was 46 at 5am and dropped to 4 degrees by 7am.  We're now in a deep freeze again with temps way below zero.  

I can handle the cold but I hate the ice and snow.   It makes getting around and to/from work such a pain.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, same here, beautiful last two days, got out, hiked with my dog and then boom, hit with ice and snow...looks cold for most of the week and then looks like 50 for next weekend, crazy for sure.Smiley Wink

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Early in the week in our area, some models were forecasting the possibility of 21 inches of snow in our area. 

Luckily that was backed way down, as on Thursday it was 55 here, then heavy rain into Friday, turned to freezing rain then snow that was blowing sideways Friday afternoon, evening and over night. 

I haven't heard how much snow we got and it is hard to tell because it is heavily drifted from the strong winds, but I'd guess more in the 4 inch range. 

Much better than the early possibilities!