Honored Contributor

This afternoon it was 62 degrees and rainy. Tonight we are expecting freezing rain, ice and snow. This winter had been a roller coaster ride so far. I just hope we don't lose power. Is the weather screwy where you are ?? ☃️❄️🌬

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1, the weather is crazy here.  We had some rain this morning, some a drizzle and some harder; then, sunny and 65; now, it is pouring and foggy.  It is supposed to be freezing tomorrow.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1, funny you should mention it because we've gone through the exact same thing. It was 64 in the St. Louis area yesterday - the temp started falling in the evening and dropped 40+ degrees. Our wind chill today was below zero! The only good thing is that we didn't get the ice and snow they predicted - hope you don't either. Totally crazy weather!

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 ~ The same here as @jannabelle1, but we are in the suburbs of Chicago.  I can hear the wind howling and it is COLD!!!  It looks like there won't be any relief until next Friday.  I love winter but this up and down extreme stuff is just crazy!!! 

Respected Contributor

70 today, humid and rain tonight.  20 degrees overnight into the morning.  

Honored Contributor

We had the same weather yesterday.  Ice didn't turn out that bad and snow was about an inch.  Today was raw.  Going back to negative numbers over the next week.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1

We “scooted” out of DFW 70 degree weather ahead of a front system and into PA (Pittsburgh). It was 70 when we arrived followed by overnight storms.

Today... flooding had closed some roads due to high temps melting snow and lots of rain.

Freezing temps hit at 4pm. 

WILD WILD these temp swings! 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

This is so ironic to me. I picked up a serious and very contagious intestinal infection which forced our family to postpone a big 75th birthday party for my husband on Saturday. Everyone except one of my daughters was understanding and grateful that I, and my potential-carrier husband, didn’t subject anyone to this miserable bug (C-diff). 

The irony is that our weather forecast for tomorrow, Saturday, is hideous. Ten inches of snow on top of up to an inch of ice are predicted. I don’t feel quite so sad anymore that the party is postponed. My recalcitrant daughter should feel relieved by now.

Trusted Contributor

Just the same old rainy days here. Actually it's kinda boring. 😕

I edited to add where "here" is.

Washington state, and it's just gray and rainy day after day.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

Just the same old rainy days here. Actually it's kinda boring. 😕

I edited to add where "here" is.

Washington state, and it's just gray and rainy day after day.

@KitTkat  Gray and rainy day after day is called “winter in the pacific North west”

But I heard we are  in for some nice sunny dry days this Sunday and Monday!