Honored Contributor

Well just got an update for here thru Sunday.  At this rate, we'll have a white Christmas. At this rate, we may not have power depending on how it goes and where.  I am loaded with candles, we do have a generator if need be.  I really hate this weather when we have to get out, and we will be needing to next week.  Some people aren't bothered, I am.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

You guys are so funny!!  @FrostyBabe1  "frigid" in the 60's......really????  That is short and tee shirt weather in New England!!  LOL    

Yup, really. A couple of weeks ago it was 68 at 6 PM and they said it was “chilly”. I totally understand that for those who’ve lived in a warm weather climate for some time, it can feel chilly, but it cracks me up every time. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

The wind was so strong, I didn’t dare put the trash can out for pick up today, and when I went to my dr. Appointment I nearly was blown over trying to get from my vehicle to the door ! 💨

Honored Contributor

42 and raining in Texas.  Possible/likely some snow flurries from hill country upwards.

70's by the week-end.   LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

We are getting the Florida version of this tomorrow and into next week. Lows in the high 40's and highs in the low 60's.

Honored Contributor

We're under a lake effect storm warning. Pretty close to 13" so far. It's beautiful! 

"Pure Michigan"