Honored Contributor

Brrrrrrr, the big chill has finally arrived.  We were warned it was coming but when it slaps you in the face, it's a shock.  The Southeast part of NM, dry, warm desert is due to get snow Wednesday night.  I'll get to wear my new jacket!

💨

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It sure has ! Wind was howling all day. Got to wear my new jacket too (:

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, what I really hate about winter is the wind.  Feels like it goes rain through you.  I have good winter gear.  I walk a lot and the walk up the hill to our house is a cold windy one!  LM

Honored Contributor

Coming to New Jersey this weekend, so they say right now,

Image result for snow weather imagesImage result for brrr cold images

Honored Contributor

Your wind has finally made it to SW MI.  Scared my dog so much, she jumped off my lap and started barking at the wind this morning.  

Honored Contributor

I'm always excited for the first snow fall. I love winter, and it's my favorite season

I'm not outdoorsy at all, but there is something about the starkness of the black, and white ,and green,  I find beautiful, and soothing

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Brrrrrrr, the big chill has finally arrived.  We were warned it was coming but when it slaps you in the face, it's a shock.  The Southeast part of NM, dry, warm desert is due to get snow Wednesday night.  I'll get to wear my new jacket!

💨

@Kachina624    Got down to 45° this a.m.   If the wind blows from the East.......maybe we'll get a few flakes!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yes it's cold here in Oklahoma this morning too. This is a good day to lounge around the house in my pink camouflage onesies!! I can finally say-- l love retired life.

Honored Contributor

It's cold here, too. I just looked at my thermometer and it says 14'. But no snow and we need it badly. It's been so dry here.

Honored Contributor

I'll let the laughing begin.  We are finally giving up our 68 degree highs for 48 in the next few days in the Deep South.  

And, if we drive 5 hours away into the GA mountains, we might get to see a snowflake on Saturday in our state!  

I am not kidding.  Welcome to the Atlanta weathermen forecasts.  They will sell their mama for a snowflake sighting this time of year.