QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC baiting/political

Trusted Contributor
I didn't see that she wrote anything about Karma. However she has resigned. Good thing she didn't post some ridiculous meme of her killing one of her colleagues. She'd need to resign and cyanide herself.
We all have our 1st amendment rights and I'm sticking to mine. Not gonna judge the perp until I know his story. Learned my lesson about that.
Respected Contributor

Glad that they called for Lemanski's resignation.  This gives me hope.

As I said, the media and others have overplayed their hands in recent times.  Maybe it's finally going to be stopped by more rational people.  I hope so.

Honored Contributor

Why are you guys talking about politics here? I don't think you'd like it much if I opined on political topics.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

We don't know if he deliberately struck people, but it was clear he was fleeing, something, or someone, in fear for his own safety, or being apprehended.

He was shot at by an officer when he went through the barricades (maybe not the best idea), so he knew they would kill him, if he didn't get out of there. 

He could have struck many that he avoided, at first, but there was no chance of doing so when he reached a more congested area, so he plowed through, desperate to escape.

More details will be revealed. This guy may have been drug addled meth'ed out, for all we know, or simply an antisocial personality disorder, who would be perfectly willing to sacrifice others to lessen his own risk. By history, he was a bad player.

Intentional, or not, sacrificing others for your own gain, is murder. JMHO. 

Honored Contributor

Does Wisconsin have one of those laws where you can run people over if they are blocking the road? That might have emboldened people to think they can just run anyone down if they are in the road.

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

We don't know if he deliberately struck people, but it was clear he was fleeing, something, or someone, in fear for his own safety, or being apprehended.

He was shot at by an officer when he went through the barricades (maybe not the best idea), so he knew they would kill him, if he didn't get out of there. 

He could have struck many that he avoided, at first, but there was no chance of doing so when he reached a more congested area, so he plowed through, desperate to escape.

More details will be revealed. This guy may have been drug addled meth'ed out, for all we know, or simply an antisocial personality disorder, who would be perfectly willing to sacrifice others to lessen his own risk. By history, he was a bad player.

Intentional, or not, sacrificing others for your own gain, is murder. JMHO. 

Yes!

Trusted Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Does Wisconsin have one of those laws where you can run people over if they are blocking the road? That might have emboldened people to think they can just run anyone down if they are in the road.

This is a good question. There are some states with that law. Maybe he was so upset that a religious celebration was blocking the street and he decided he would act on what he perceives are his rights under law. Could be.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Waiting for the posters from the other thread who determined that if you were not agreeing with them about "murder" and a recent jury decison  it showed "who those posters really are".

You cannot have it both ways. 

I've already seen who you are. Stop stalking me.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this was not a misunderstanding on blocking a road.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.