Esteemed Contributor

1.   Breathe, let go, and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.

2.   Love yourself first, everything else falls in line.  You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.

3.   Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.

4.  Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.

5.   Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving.  When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape.

6.   Love yourself enough to set boundaries.  Your time and energy are precious.  You get to choose how you use it.  You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won't accept.

7.   Life should be touched, not strangled.  You've got to reach, let it happen at times, and at others, move forward with it.

8.   To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

9.   Don't sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there's nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.   

TO BE CONTINUED

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I like number 9

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

#6 I have got to learn that one. ❤️☕️

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

#2 is so true.. It can be hard to do, but so very important.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WORDS OF WISDOM

[ Edited ]

@DbinMD @godi 

#2 is so true.. It can be hard to do, but so very important.

After you have been used by either family members or acquaintances, you will reach the point where you tell yourself "enough", that's when you will learn love yourselves, trust me.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Yessssss! LOVE...LOVE...and...LOVE #6 and 8! I am in the process of learning #9, and whole-heartedly agree! I was emotionally running on empty for a few days, but have since refilled my gas tank😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  Yessssss! LOVE...LOVE...and...LOVE #6 and 8! I am in the process of learning #9, and whole-heartedly agree! I was emotionally running on empty for a few days, but have since refilled my gas tank😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles ...I felt something was offf, glad the gas tank is full again. Woman Very Happy