Esteemed Contributor

JOKES TIME TO LAUGH CONTINUED

13.   Who said English is easy?  Fill the blanks with 'yes or no'.

1___ I don't have a brain

2___ I don't have sense

3___ I am stupid

14.   A woman was thumbing through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family.  She asked the stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"  "No ma'am, they're dead."

15.   Some people remind me of old TV sets.  You have to hit them a few times until they get the picture.

16.   When you truly don't care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.

17.   Mom, I'm sorry about all those dumb little things I did when I was a kid.  Just be thankful you only know about half of them.  Happy Mother's Day.

18.   Raise your hand if you have been acting like you are all OK, but inside you are really not.

19.   At the age of 65 my grandma started walking 5 miles a day.  She's 92 now.  We have no idea where she is.

20.   One vacation day a year?  That's all I get?   "We call it Mother's Day but technically you still have to work."

21.   If we continue wearing masks for 10 more years our children will think that mouth is a private part.

22.   Can a Kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building?  Of course!  The Empire State Building can't jump.

THE END

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: JOKES TIME TO LAUGH CONTINUED

That first one is hysterical! 🤣🤣🤣❤️☕️

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

That first one is hysterical! 🤣🤣🤣❤️☕️

@godi   Yep, there is absolutely no way to fill in the blanks, I don't care how many times it is tried!!  Smiley Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I enjoyed all of these, but, #15, and 17 are HILARIOUS!!! #19 gave me a serious case of the giggles; even as I write this post.😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖