Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I have no idea!

Super Contributor

Yes I know most women swoon over him now, but  I don't find him in the least bit attractive. 

Honored Contributor

@catlover

I give up......who is that?

Trusted Contributor

@justmyopinion wrote:

Yes I know most women swoon over him now, but  I don't find him in the least bit attractive. 

NOT even close.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHO IS THIS?

[ Edited ]

@KALLIE wrote:

@justmyopinion wrote:

NOT even close.

Well, he and his wife Dorothea have been married since 1989 and have four kids, so it seems she finds him attractive enough, so that's all right then.  He certainly has taken care of himself and stayed fit.

He also seems like a decent person; not narcissistic and wrapped up in himself like some of the younger artists.  That counts for a lot in my book.

(ETA:  Anyway, wasn't this just supposed to be a guessing game?  Not an assessment of how "attractive" he is or isn't?)

Respected Contributor

He is a good person and does a lot for his community. If you are interested, he and his dad have a jarred pasta sauce....a little pricey but good. That money goes to charity.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know for sure but the caption appears to be saying he is Jesus the visible image of God.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

He's too slightly built for what I'm usually attracted to.  But I thought he was fabulous in that one episode of Sex and the City when Carrie meets him in the psychoatrist's office waiting room. He was very cute and they made a cute couple (for that one episode).  He does seem to be a very nice, down-to-earth guy. in real life.

QVC Customer Care