Honored Contributor

His outfit is a riot.  I don't swoon over him but he's a good-looking man.

Honored Contributor

So who is he?

Esteemed Contributor

I think its Jon Bon Jovi in highschool.

And I love him. Hes a wonderful person, very talented, and a philanthropist who does good in this world, And he just keeps getting better with age! :-)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

I think its Jon Bon Jovi in highschool.

And I love him. Hes a wonderful person, very talented, and a philanthropist who does good in this world, And he just keeps getting better with age! :-)

Right on!  He's a handsome silver fox for sure!

Honored Contributor

*raising my hand*  I know who that is.  That is my Jon Heart as a freshman in high school.

lulu posted a funny video in a shout out thread to me.  Check it out!! 

My Jon looked so handsome in it. * fanning myself*

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor

Re: WHO IS THIS?

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

@justmyopinion wrote:

Yes I know most women swoon over him now, but  I don't find him in the least bit attractive. 

NOT even close.

Well, he and his wife Dorothea have been married since 1989 and have four kids, so it seems she finds him attractive enough, so that's all right then.  He certainly has taken care of himself and stayed fit.

He also seems like a decent person; not narcissistic and wrapped up in himself like some of the younger artists.  That counts for a lot in my book.

(ETA:  Anyway, wasn't this just supposed to be a guessing game?  Not an assessment of how "attractive" he is or isn't?)

-----

Hmmm, I didn't know there were specific rules for playing this "guessing game."

And others are contributing their favorable opinions of him, too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@justmyopinion wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

@justmyopinion wrote:

Yes I know most women swoon over him now, but  I don't find him in the least bit attractive. 

NOT even close.

Well, he and his wife Dorothea have been married since 1989 and have four kids, so it seems she finds him attractive enough, so that's all right then.  He certainly has taken care of himself and stayed fit.

He also seems like a decent person; not narcissistic and wrapped up in himself like some of the younger artists.  That counts for a lot in my book.

(ETA:  Anyway, wasn't this just supposed to be a guessing game?  Not an assessment of how "attractive" he is or isn't?)

-----

Hmmm, I didn't know there were specific rules for playing this "guessing game."

And others are contributing their favorable opinions of him, too! Smiley Happy

True but those were the first posts taking it "in that direction".  It's just a shame it couldn't have just stayed a fun guessing game without bringing personal (negative) comments into it.  JMHO.  Whatever.

Honored Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

@justmyopinion wrote:

NOT even close.

GOOD for her.

Absolutely.  And good for him, too.  It takes two.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Valued Contributor

Well all the fun has been sucked out of this.