Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S UP FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY?

@3cupcakes wrote:

ooow, @dooBdoo   wait until you see that signature in color!  LOL   it may take a couple of days, but it will be colorful.  Smiley Happy

Hah!Smiley  I'll bet it will be, @3cupcakes!  You can do it.  Remember, always click "Save" at the bottom of that page in your settings so the modifications will take effect.  And, also, remember whatever you do you always can change it!  So have fun!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@Noel7  well, weren't we so lucky that we got such wonderful help to jazz up our signatures!  it might take me a bit, but that signature is going to be colorful.  Smiley Happy

you are sweet for the compliment of being thoughtful; you are the same on your posts and kind too.  i like and appreciate kindness in people. 

i do my best to be thoughtful and kind....some days i do better than others, but i try!  LOL

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

Aww! Thank you @Noel7, I was originally supposed to be Halley after the comet, but my Mom really liked Brittany! Ha ha! Smiley Very Happy Enjoy playing with the colors!!! By the way if you want to try multiple colors in your signature line just paste </font> after you are done one color and before pasting in the code for the next one! 

Have a great day! 

Brittany

Thanks @Brittany-QVC !

I used to do html years ago and I was wondering if I had to close with a backslash code.  OK, then Smiley Very Happy

Both Brittany and Halley are good names, but I think Brittany wins out, imo.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Noel7@Brittany-QVC@Preds@3cupcakes

Hi, everyone!  Sorry to barge in but I saw this last part of the discussion just now...  I posted this on another thread a couple of months ago, and I though all of you might find the color list useful and fun:

Here's a link to a list of all the color names you can use:

http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp

~~~~~~~~~~

Eta:  If you want the signature to be italicized, preface it with <em> and if you want the lettering to be bold preface it with <b>.  As an example, my signature -- in my settings -- is:

<font color="steelblue"><em><b>~★You don't have to disrespect and insult others to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is. (Red Haircrow)★~</b></em></font>

@dooBdoo

Hi dooBdoo!

And thank YOU Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes

I don't think you have to try to be kind, it comes natural for you Smiley Happy

Yes, we are lucky Brittany saw our problem and solved it for us!

Valued Contributor

@Noel7 Yes! Only if you want to switch to another color afterwards though! Otherwise you don't need to close! 

I like to think so too! Ha ha! Although I will say, my name is one of those names that gets misspelled quite a bit because there are a few variations and there's actually few other Brittany's that I can be confused with even at QVC! There's a live chat Brittany and an Intern Brittany too! My last name is common as well, so one time when I went to the bank they almost put my check into another persons account, except they realized at the last minute I wasn't only twelve years old! That would have been one happy little Brittany I bet! Ha ha! Smiley Very Happy

Well, I'm about to head out for the day in a few moments! You ladies have a great night! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC

I love the bank story about the 12 year old Brittany!  Woman LOL

I hope you have a good night, also, and I've really enjoyed talking to you and getting to know you just a little bit Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Noel7 Always a pleasure to get the chance to chat! Smiley Very Happy Night everyone!!!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo  @Brittany-QVC  @Preds  @Noel7

hi, everyone,  that color chart from dooBdoo is fantastic & I was feeling kind of purple'y so that's my new signature color!

l'm so happy to have finally figured out how get a signature & now, thanks to your great instructions, dooBdoo & Brittany, it's purple, you'd think I reinvented the wheel!!  LOL

thank you again from me in color!  😊

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes ... You are lookin' good! Smiley Happy

@Brittany-QVC ... 'Night to you, too!  Thanks for the help.  @dooBdoo and others on here are wonderful with help, but they don't always find us when we need it. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."