Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S UP FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY?

@3cupcakes

@3cupcakes wrote:

@Noel7  OT:  i love that you change your avatar and signature often.  Would you tell me how you change the color & font on a signature?  I finally found one i like, but it looks like part of my post.  thanking you in advance!

Good Morning, 3cupcakes! 

Unfortunately, I don't know how to change the signature line color or font.  If you find out, please let me know, also Smiley Happy

I want to thank you for the nice things you've said in your two posts here.  You are a very thoughtful person.

Valued Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@3cupcakes

@3cupcakes wrote:

@Noel7  OT:  i love that you change your avatar and signature often.  Would you tell me how you change the color & font on a signature?  I finally found one i like, but it looks like part of my post.  thanking you in advance!

Good Morning, 3cupcakes! 

Unfortunately, I don't know how to change the signature line color or font.  If you find out, please let me know, also Smiley Happy

I want to thank you for the nice things you've said in your two posts here.  You are a very thoughtful person.

@Noel7 and @3cupcakes, I just did a test and it looks like you can paste in an html code in your signature line to change the color! For example,  to make my signature like this teal color I pasted in this:

<font color="##086A87"> 

You can also use codes like this:

<font color="purple"> 
<font color="blue"> 
<font color="pink"> 
<font color="green"> 
<font color="red"> 

Hope that helps! Smiley Very Happy

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@3cupcakes

@3cupcakes wrote:

Good Morning, 3cupcakes! 

@Noel7 and @3cupcakes, I just did a test and it looks like you can paste in an html code in your signature line to change the color! For example,  to make my signature like this teal color I pasted in this:

<font color="##086A87"> 

You can also use codes like this:

<font color="purple"> 
<font color="blue"> 
<font color="pink"> 
<font color="green"> 
<font color="red"> 

Hope that helps! Smiley Very Happy

Brittany 

@Brittany-QVC

How nice of you!  Thank you very much, Brittany (I love your name, by the way).

I will be practicing color Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Aww! Thank you @Noel7, I was originally supposed to be Halley after the comet, but my Mom really liked Brittany! Ha ha! Smiley Very Happy Enjoy playing with the colors!!! By the way if you want to try multiple colors in your signature line just paste </font> after you are done one color and before pasting in the code for the next one! 

Have a great day! 

Brittany

Honored Contributor

Thank you  @Brittany-QVC!  I just did it!!!!  After I had to remember how to get to my sig line.  LOL  Maybe I need to change it more often so that I remember how. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Noel7@Brittany-QVC@Preds@3cupcakes

Hi, everyone!  Sorry to barge in but I saw this last part of the discussion just now...  I posted this on another thread a couple of months ago, and I though all of you might find the color list useful and fun:

Here's a link to a list of all the color names you can use:

http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp

~~~~~~~~~~

Eta:  If you want the signature to be italicized, preface it with <em> and if you want the lettering to be bold preface it with <b>.  As an example, my signature -- in my settings -- is:

<font color="steelblue"><em><b>~★You don't have to disrespect and insult others to hold your own ground. If you do, that shows how shaky your own position is. (Red Haircrow)★~</b></em></font>

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@september wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@september wrote:

On my first ever trip to SF, my college friend, who had moved to the peninsula, took me to the Buena Vista Cafe, and we had Irish Coffees! Nice memories.  We went to school together in Boston, where St Patrick's Day was a big deal. 

@september

Hi september, I'm glad you weighed in on this subject Smiley Happy

The Buena Vista is a real city treasure, kind of like Grand Central Station in that, at some point, almost everyone goes there. 

Hope you're having a nice St. Patrick's Day!

yes and no.  Remembering my friend, who was a big part in my decision to move to CA....she died of a brain aneurism  shortly after I moved here, so we didn't get to share in a lot of fun times, like we had back in our Boston days.

I'm sorry and I understand.  I've been thinking lately of a friend I lost to cancer a few years ago.  We had been as close as sisters since we were in our early teens.

We just have to remember the good years we did have with these special friends. And I do.Heart

(((@september))) and (((@Noel7))).Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo    @Brittany-QVC   thank you both very much & i really appreciate your kindness in helping me.  

i will play around w/it & wish me good luck!  nothing better than a challenge for the computer challenged!  LOL

ps: to dooBdoo:  not a barge in from you! i know from your posts you are very knowledgeable and you are always very kind to share it so i welcome any input from you.  Smiley Happy

edited w/ps to dooBdoo

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

@dooBdoo    @Brittany-QVC   thank you both very much & i really appreciate your kindness in helping me.  

i will play around w/it & wish me good luck!  nothing better than a challenge for the computer challenged!  LOL

You're always welcome, @3cupcakes@Brittany-QVC's been such a great help to all of us along the way, and I'm so appreciative of that.

You're such a sweetheart.  I really like your siggy, by the way.Heart

Valued Contributor

ooow, @dooBdoo   wait until you see that signature in color!  LOL   it may take a couple of days, but it will be colorful.  Smiley Happy

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.