Re: WHAT'S UP FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY?

Hi there Noel, just another day around here. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@september wrote:

On my first ever trip to SF, my college friend, who had moved to the peninsula, took me to the Buena Vista Cafe, and we had Irish Coffees! Nice memories.  We went to school together in Boston, where St Patrick's Day was a big deal. 

@september

Hi september, I'm glad you weighed in on this subject Smiley Happy

The Buena Vista is a real city treasure, kind of like Grand Central Station in that, at some point, almost everyone goes there. 

Hope you're having a nice St. Patrick's Day!

yes and no.  Remembering my friend, who was a big part in my decision to move to CA....she died of a brain aneurism  shortly after I moved here, so we didn't get to share in a lot of fun times, like we had back in our Boston days.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@september wrote:

On my first ever trip to SF, my college friend, who had moved to the peninsula, took me to the Buena Vista Cafe, and we had Irish Coffees! Nice memories.  We went to school together in Boston, where St Patrick's Day was a big deal. 

@september

The Buena Vista is a real city treasure, kind of like Grand Central Station in that, at some point, almost everyone goes there. 

yes and no.  Remembering my friend, who was a big part in my decision to move to CA....she died of a brain aneurism  shortly after I moved here, so we didn't get to share in a lot of fun times, like we had back in our Boston days.

I'm sorry and I understand.  I've been thinking lately of a friend I lost to cancer a few years ago.  We had been as close as sisters since we were in our early teens.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@september wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@september wrote:

@september

I'm sorry and I understand.  I've been thinking lately of a friend I lost to cancer a few years ago.  We had been as close as sisters since we were in our early teens.

We just have to remember the good years we did have with these special friends. And I do.Heart

Regular Contributor

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!   Xoxo

Honored Contributor

@Kellean wrote:

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!   Xoxo

Welcome back, stranger!

Valued Contributor

@Noel7  OT:  i love that you change your avatar and signature often.  Would you tell me how you change the color & font on a signature?  I finally found one i like, but it looks like part of my post.  thanking you in advance!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Valued Contributor

@Noel7  sending you a hug as you think of your dear friend.  special people like this remain forever remembered, forever loved.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.