Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hey all

not much today

got up early-laundramat day-dh just left for mat

we found all kind of water under the washer this morn-it is not leaking from back-dh checked for wet hoses-wet back of washer-we have a pedestal under the front load washer-which is dry=we have one of those white mats under washer i noticed something shiny under the front leg of washer-it was wet-dh sopped it up with thin dish towels-have NO idea where it is leaking-dry behind washer dryer-dry wall-this is very perplexing to say the least.

have windows open-not much else-later guys.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Where is the drain for the washer?  Water could be backing up thru a floor drain, or the door seal on your washer is leaking.  

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923 

Glad that you are home and recovering.

I just finished a bagel for breakfast, and later on today I will be meeting up with one of my girl friends, and we plan on going to a winery that both belong to. We will have free drinks since we are members, and they will be having a live band. An enjoyable way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Luckily there will be shade because it's going to be pretty hot today.

I have a house cleaner that comes out once a month and she had to reschedule for this morning. I need to talk to her about changing her cleaning day permanently to Saturday. I received a promotion this week at work, (yea me). The new position will require me to be in the office Monday-Friday. Sigh... it was lovely while it lasted. 

Enjoy your Saturday!!

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read ❤️ 

@icezeus  Congratulations on your promotion.👏

@viva923  I hope the antibiotics will be all you need.🙏

@Oznell Thank you for stopping by for viva.🙂

Just taking it easy around here. Stopped at Trader Joe's the other day and it is always nice to see some regular workers. They get to know regular customers so it's nice to have a chat with the employees.

"Whatever you do give 100%. Unless you're giving blood." - Bill Murray 😂

Be well.💐

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hey all

did hang out clothes today-not much wind will they dry ?? don't know but had to give it the college try.

did get the sunday clean chores done-did my 1 mile walk-talked to a few people this morn who were outside.

dh just put together our dinner-sloppy joes over burger buns.

not much else. later guys

PS dh checked the washer last night and after my monthly affresh cleaning that needs to be done monthly-and after my large load of wash this morn-all is dry. HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED. no leaks behind the washer-dh will talk with the appliance repair place tomorrow and see what they say.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Trucker daughter says she'll be home today, so I was up earlier than usual on a Sunday to make a grocery run.  

Also filled the car with gas ($3.39 for regular), went by the bank ATM, picked up late breakfast, dropped off teachers daughters groceries and breakfast before coming home to put my groceries away.  Just put my sheets in the washer so all my laundry will be done before I start on trucker daughters laundry bag.  

Only one appt on the calendar this week, and we have rain in our forecast (> 50% chance) every day for the next 7 days, and temps in the mid 70's!

Respected Contributor

Next week will be just wonderful.I chipped my tooth so I will go to the dentist tomorrow to get another crown.On Thursday I have my left eye scrapped and have a recheck Friday.My DH will get a heart monitor as it looks like he may have A-fib.This is not what I had in mind by keeping busy.

Have a nice week all.

@viva923  Hope that soon you will get all your health issues taken care of.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo 

Yikes, you have a doozy of appointments for this upcoming week. 

I attended service this morning, and then ran two quick errands afterwards.

Yesterday, my day ended up being completely flipped on what I had originally planned on doing.  I decided to go to the commissary, since I would be in the area. While talking with one of my girlfriends she asked me to wait for her to drive up with me.  After the commissary we went by the exchange and we saw a lot of bare shelves. We found out that they are closing. It made me sad, that base is a shadow of what it use to be.  The commissary will remain open. 

Honored Contributor

Everything has been cloudy here in my part of Tx.

Today , I do believe , gonna be a great day !

Just could use some rain !

happy-colorful-woohoo-nln2wt3db4s749cn.gif

Honored Contributor

hey all

well post office did again-lost my medications again-was to be delivered today nope no delivery-last post was post office received it on saturday and that is last anyone has heard from it. so have to file a claim and maybe get a refund and begin a new refill 

not much else. very dank and dreary in fact all week there is a chance of rain every day.

not much else. later guys