Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Congratulations on your promotion, @icezeus!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo, what a week ahead for you and your DH. These appointments have a way of popping up & worse, lead to more. Hope they will clear up these health issues for you both.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo, hoping all goes well with your tooth and eye scraping. I know you are not looking forward to either one. It seems so many curve balls are thrown our way in life. I hope both procedures go smoothly and that you have good outcomes. Also wishing your DH good luck with the heart monitor. It seems a lot of people have a-fib.

It is a beautiful day here today, possibly some rain tomorrow in the forecast. 

Hamburgers, mac n' cheese, and coleslaw are ready for dinner.

Wishing everyone a good week. 

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read ❤️

@hellie jo  My goodness what a time you and DH are having. Sending out a prayer and light.🫂🙏

@viva923 Thinking of you.💐

Pouring rain yesterday, pouring rain right now, rain for the week, weekend, but we really need it.☔

Be well everyone.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hey all

busy morn here-calls galore-pcp doctor called me to set up appt to see me-me contacting my gi doc about questions-calling uro doc to get medication switched over them,having to many problems with my uro-gyn doctor nurse practionier-see if this helps any.

did get somewhat of a walk in this morn-the home heath nurse came to inspect my boo-boo.did a full walk this p.m..

ok guys later-no rain today but tomorrow we could be wet for 2 days. ok later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

today is my pre surg visit to doc-will find out how lame i will become.

no morn walk-with all the road construction going on now-many ways shut down to drive up north have to take many detours allowing plenty of time to get up north

not much else 

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

really not to much today

very humid outside today-did take morn walk-came home soaked from the dampness of the air=

cleaned the computer room today=tomorrow is my little t.v. room

not much else-later guys

Respected Contributor

@viva923, I hope you were able to get all the info for your upcoming surgery. Do you have a date yet? Keep cool with this weather. I am done with summer!
Honored Contributor

Watch outerspace shows, movies, whatever, anything but the news.  Still don't know how bigfoot got here.  The questions march on.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Today we are celebrating our 55th wedding anniversary. We are getting ready to go out for a meal.  This time last year my family were all called to the hospital and I didn't think I'd make it.  I'm so thankful to be able to do this today!