Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@AuntG 

Preds for years posted with show me on "all" of sm's thread,  but not recently   she also posted on the soap-GH and other places on QVC community board for years.

Thanks for keeping her in your prayersHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, I do not know anything about @Preds , I don't believe I have ever posted with her. I will pray that she is kept comfortable on her journey. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN 

agree  want her comfortable...her dd and s/i/l were stopping in to see her today.Heart

Edited to add

I had a good cry after i heard the news this morning  and i'm going to try to be brave  and continue you to pray for her  as i have been for months now.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Cakers3 @viva923 @hellie jo @Drythe @RetRN 

I have lost a dear b/i/l,a dear ex sister/i/l  with a month  now

A message was posted by @loveschocolate  with permission from preds

now   our dear preds has hospice in today to set things up and she has been resting.

My heart is breaking and tears flowing.

Please keep preds in your prayers.

@cowboy sam   I'm sorry for your losses.  We had a death in the family last month, too. 

My heart is broken about dear Preds.  I know she still reads here because she would Heart my posts and also posted very encouraging and supportive posts to me throughout my time on this thread.  In fact she posted one about our recent family's death.

Preds has always been an upbeat and gracious poster; someone who is an example of what it means to be compassionate, a friend, good-hearted, and just overall a person from whose book others can take a few ages.

I cannot remember the first time I posted with her; but I do know through the years I've gravitated to certain posters and Preds is always

one of them.

"It takes a little time to find
A heart you really trust
It'll take you to forever
And make you friends like us" - "Friends Like Us" sung by Randy Travis and Beth Nielsen Chapman (Lyrics Bettis/Dorff/Travis)

HeartHeartHeart
"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hey all

I remember Preds from posting off/on over the past few years. I knew she was ill . Have not seen her in quite some time. Do hope she is kept comfortable in this new transistion in life.

not much today. Busy day. Dh is home, he helped with so much today in chores. He also got my car registered for 2 more years. DMV in my state is only open for essential workers , he is one of the essential workers so he was able to get the car done. His car has to wait till next month for his 2 year renewal.

weather is still overcast, my lawn man came and mowed,my bug man came for his 3 month thingy.

That is all for now, later guys.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

preds is  now having problems with her eyes and seeing...so i doubt she will be posting again anywhere.

I would like to post more  to you here but feel i shouldn't at this time.

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  I am so sorry you have to go through such heartbreaking times with your loved ones.

I will pray for Preds and her family. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Cakers3 

preds is  now having problems with her eyes and seeing...so i doubt she will be posting again anywhere.

I would like to post more  to you here but feel i shouldn't at this time.

@cowboy sam   I understand.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

(((((Preds))))) 💔

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a good night all