Honored Contributor

I jaw saw on  Instagram that TJ is leaving QVC.  I'm only surprised that it took so long.  I think they thought he'd attract a younger shopper with his over the top antics and silliness.  Now that they have formally admitted Qvc is dedicated to middle aged and older women, they could end the TJ experiment.  Perhaps the next host they hire will be an over 50 woman looking for her Age of Possibilty.

Respected Contributor

I wish him better opportunities than QVC.

Like Stacey Rusch, it was just not the right fit.

He was fun, upbeat, energetic, playful, joyful and vibrant.  Qualities QVC is not.

Best of luck to him in his future endeavors. 

Honored Contributor

From what little I ever saw of him, I liked him.  He seems like a great guy and I thought he had great potential.  Unfortunately, I dont think this was a great fit for him either. 

I hope to see him again somewhere. 

Respected Contributor

I really liked his presentations but never thought he was "getting it". Sorry to see him go, I was hoping he'd find his groove. I liked that he didn't act like a silly little boy. Good luck to him in his future.

Honored Contributor

I wish him the best of luck. He seems like a genuinely nice guy with a great personality. I am sure he will land on his feet for sure! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Say goodbye to TJ

[ Edited ]

I don't watch much; or at least the shows he might host. I've never seen him and will have to go to the Host Page to see who he is.

Adding:  Just went to the Host page.  Is he Thomas Anthony Jones?  Or is TJ gone from the page already.

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed TJ as a host. He was informative and fun.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't watch much; or at least the shows he might host. I've never seen him and will have to go to the Host Page to see who he is.

Adding:  Just went to the Host page.  Is he Thomas Anthony Jones?  Or is TJ gone from the page already.

That's him.  I think when a host leaves voluntarily they don't take them off the hospital page immediately.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Host-Thomas-Anthony-quot-TJ-quot-Jones-Leaving-QVC/m-p/8423063#M...

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

That's him.  I think when a host leaves voluntarily they don't take them off the hospital page immediately.

@chrystaltree  - Stacy left voluntarily "to spend time with family" and she was taken down immediately.