Trusted Contributor

Goodbye 6 value pay on ShopHQ.

No longer can you get it on everything. Things are really changing over there. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Goodbye 6 value pay on ShopHQ.

Are 6 value pays necessary?  Seems excessive.  I personally only buy things I can pay for now, but I understand it's a great help for others.  It is something that can cause people trouble if they aren't watching how often they use the Easy Pay method.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Easy Pay, Flex Pay and Value Pay. If it's something I decide to keep when I receive it, I go in and pay it off.

I could never understand why some people have trouble keeping track. There is nothing to it. The payments come out automatically. You should know how much you can pay each month. It's not that difficult.

If I decide not to pay it off, I don't even check my account because I know the amount that would be deducted monthly. I don't worry about it.

Esteemed Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Are 6 value pays necessary?  Seems excessive.  I personally only buy things I can pay for now, but I understand it's a great help for others.  It is something that can cause people trouble if they aren't watching how often they use the Easy Pay method.

@brandiwine  I understand what you are saying and Customers need to be aware of what they are doing. It's on them.

Honored Contributor

Oh well.  At least it's still free S&H.  You can't have everything ...

Trusted Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I use Easy Pay, Flex Pay and Value Pay. If it's something I decide to keep when I receive it, I go in and pay it off.

I could never understand why some people have trouble keeping track. There is nothing to it. The payments come out automatically. You should know how much you can pay each month. It's not that difficult.

If I decide not to pay it off, I don't even check my account because I know the amount that would be deducted monthly. I don't worry about it.

Agree. Such a simple process. It's good to have the options. Just like those who don't want to use it they can. 

Honored Contributor

Free shipping on everything is good enough for me.

Trusted Contributor

They increased the prices on most items to cover the "free shipping" but we knew that. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

They increased the prices on most items to cover the "free shipping" but we knew that. 

@BdBettyB 

Of course we knew that, but some think that with "free shipping" they aren't paying for it.

BTW, what's the max number of value pays now ... five?  How did it change?  

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@BdBettyB 

Of course we knew that, but some think that with "free shipping" they aren't paying for it.

BTW, what's the max number of value pays now ... five?  How did it change?  

It depends on the items price it looks like. Very expensive it's 6 for now to least is 2 VP.