Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

I just came back from getting a haircut.  Love it.

Honored Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

I just came back from getting a haircut.  Love it.

@Tyak......That's great.  Bet you feel like a new person.

Esteemed Contributor

Started early this morning at the stone warehouse to approve templating of my new countertops. After I left the owner found a flaw and had to change things up so that the flaw would be cut out for the sink. Looks good so far.

Snow was expected, so the next stops were the grocery store (which was not too crazy at 9:30 a.m.) followed by Aldi. I returned home just as the snow was starting. Has not amounted to as much as expected, thankfully.

I will have to go back to the grocery on Friday. Forgot my list at home and they were out of my yogurt, which was on a really good sale.

Never very motivated on a snow day. Spent the afternoon reading.

Honored Contributor

It was 'one of those day's' at work today....so much that I have to go in tomorrow which is supposed to be my day off.  Not a big deal, I didn't have any plans and when you own the place ya gotta step up to the plate when necessary.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Started early this morning at the stone warehouse to approve templating of my new countertops. After I left the owner found a flaw and had to change things up so that the flaw would be cut out for the sink. Looks good so far.

Snow was expected, so the next stops were the grocery store (which was not too crazy at 9:30 a.m.) followed by Aldi. I returned home just as the snow was starting. Has not amounted to as much as expected, thankfully.

I will have to go back to the grocery on Friday. Forgot my list at home and they were out of my yogurt, which was on a really good sale.

Never very motivated on a snow day. Spent the afternoon reading.

@queendiva.....well for someone who started their day out busy, was glad to hear that you took the afternoon to do something you wanted to do.  Good that you didn't get too much snow.

Hope you are enjoying your evening.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

It was 'one of those day's' at work today....so much that I have to go in tomorrow which is supposed to be my day off.  Not a big deal, I didn't have any plans and when you own the place ya gotta step up to the plate when necessary.

@Mom2Dogs.....sorry to read that your day led you to having to go in on your day off.  Maybe you will get done early enough to leave early.  Yep, when you're the owner or boss, you do need to do what you need to do.  

Honored Contributor

Well, all is quiet on the home front here tonight.  And I am really thinking about going to get into my nice clean jammies.....have turned the bed down already.....and those nice clean sheets are waiting for me.  Had my shower some time ago.

Had my dinner, cleaned up the dishes, and have been watching some TV.  Might even read a while myself.  

Calling it a night now, so here's wishing all of you a good night's sleep.....and SWEET DREAMS one and all.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone.  Here's hoping you are having a good day.

Beautiful day here.  Sun is shinning, and it is currently 38 out there.  Love it when I look out my bedroom window and see my car doesn't have any snow on it and the parking lot is clear.  

Will be getting laundry together for Jeanne to do this evening.  Want to freshen up the bathroom a bit.  And if I have the energy, want to get to the linen closet and work on the sheet situation.  When Jeanne folds sheets, she never folds them the same way.  Have to get the few sets I have in there and in order.  The 4 items I ordered from ShopNational should be delivered today,  Am anxious to see them in person.....they will all have to be laundered before wearing.  Also waiting for a few items I ordered from the Q (D&C) to be shipped.  One has already shipped and is coming from Kansas City....which makes no sense at all.  Started out from some place in Ohio.  Why did it go to Kansas City and then will come back to St. Louis......crazy.

Ok, hope all will be having a wonderful day.  

Honored Contributor

Got my first notification today.....first since a week ago.  Will be interesting to see if it is cleared up.  

Respected Contributor

Today I'm sitting inside and watching the snow come down in Vegas.  YUK.  (It is pretty, though even if I say YUK.)