Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

not much here today

dh on phone with bank, can't access our bank site. 

dh just got off phone, the 2 of them got the site up and running again. never had a problem since computers have been invented with this site till this morn. guess to much excitment to throw off the computer.

got both walks in.

not much else

super brilliant sunshine today.

dh and neighbor lady (this is her side job ) worked over 2 hours to powerwash the house. whatever dh got from lowes my house is super duper sparkly white again.ok guys later

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today is a WFH day for me, and I have two service appointments scheduled for my home. Currently the AC (air conditioning) technician is here, I have a service maintenance performed on my AC every other year to make sure that it's in top shape and that I will have no issues once summer really hits. In my area when summer kicks in it feels like hell on earth. 

A plumber will be out this afternoon. I was taking a shower the other night, and I started to hear a high pitch whistle sound, and then the shower did not sound good so I immediately shut it off. Luckily I have two bathrooms so I have been using the other shower, but I need the master bathroom issue to be fixed. Luckily, that repair will be covered with insurance. 

Enjoy your day!

**Update. Well of course the home Insurance did not cover what needed to be repaired. GRRRRR...... I ended up paying out of pocket. Hopefully, it's taken care of. They are actually commercial plumbers and did not have the right equipment for the shower fix, but he bled the line, and it seems to have solved the problem. He also fixed my toilet in my guest bathroom that decided to start acting up this morning. What's that saying?? when it rains it pours. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

super sunny with a great breeze off ocean today. did hang out. house is opened up very cool and comfortable.

did get morn walk in.

not much else. later guys.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

it is a cool-to cold day here.

it is spitty spotty showery weather today winds off ocean

laundramat run done all clothes put away

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

Both girls are out of the house for a few days, so just the 2 of us here this rainy weekend.  I've started the usual cleaning routine but am taking my time; I am in relaxed mode, not git er done mode.  Can't see myself breaking a sweat today!   

I haven't seen it advertised yet, but the 2nd Saturday in May is usually the USPS Food Drive.  I already have our donation ready and hope our regular carrier will take it on Friday.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Saturday everyone. Cinco De Mayo celebrations are going on in Southern California this weekend. Some of my co-workers are coming to my home, and then we will leave to head out and eat at Javiers In La Jolla, San Diego CA. It's my favorite upscale Mexican restaurant. It will be good times and lots of laughter. 

Enjoy your Saturday. 

Honored Contributor

Our  USPS food drive was last Saturday. We all had our bags sitting outside our front doors by 8:00.

It is a quiet day here, people were out helping to clean up our park this morning. Now we are waiting for the rain to begin.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

did get morn walk in

still raining here. not hard a gentle steady rain has been going since yesterday

looks like no mowing this week,suppose to be wet all week.

not much else.

Honored Contributor

Lovely day here, temp is 67 and it is sunny. Shopped for a few things on Amazon and will do some reading. Tomorrow I am going to a greenhouse with friends and we will stop and have lunch. Today I put a pizza in the oven for lunch as I didn't feel like cooking. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

to humid=damp today for mowing, lawn guy will try tomorrow this whole week including next weekend calling for possible rain

not much else got morn walk in

not much else. later all