Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

i most likely will have to find another person to mow for me. our lawn person didnt show up this week. texted/called/email nothing know the kid is here,see his truck. i give up see who can I find next.

weather wise, not the best, going into several days of wet weather again.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Temp is 64 and it is sunny. It was so nice walking outdoors today.

I hope everyone is having a good day. I accomplished a few things on my to-do list. Looking forward to getting my books from the library tomorrow.

Seems like fewer and fewer people are interested in providing lawn care services these days. I'm sure some prefer to do the larger jobs like parks, cemeteries, and golf courses.

Honored Contributor

hello all

it is wet wet wet here. been raining since overnight not hard that light very steady rain keeping us very wet

did get my walk in this morn but had to change slacks when i got home was wet from knees down

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

i most likely will have to find another person to mow for me. our lawn person didnt show up this week. texted/called/email nothing know the kid is here,see his truck. i give up see who can I find next.

weather wise, not the best, going into several days of wet weather again.

ok guys later.

--------

Of the 20+ houses in our development, only two pay a service to mow their lawns. I think you have to be careful not to be too demanding @viva923. I noticed that Tuesday seems to be the day they mow, or Wednesday if the weather is bad. It's whatever time of day that fits the mower's schedule, so the time of day is up to them.

Honored Contributor

Another nice day here, the temp is 68 and it is sunny. It was beautiful when I took my walk. The lilacs are still in bloom and so pretty.

I got two novels from the library along with a cookbook so that will be my entertainment, my favorite way to relax.

Tomorrow I have lab work so will run some errands as long as I am out.

It seems like a lot of people in the neighborhood are having projects done, I've seen painters, landscapers, and handymen at several homes. I guess it is that time of the year. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

really not much here

still very cloudy humid too.

did get morn walk in

not much else. later guys.

Respected Contributor

Headed out with DH to look for new furniture for the family room, sofa, 2 recliners, maybe coffee table & end table too. He is already in a hurry, thought it would just be a sofa!! Ha, ha! He is always afraid it will spiral out of control ...

Have a nice day!
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much again today

it is still cloudy with a coolish wind off the ocean

did get morn walk in

have a doc check at 1pm

that is all for today-later all

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not much today

a steady light rain is falling 

not doing anything today except going to church

that is my day

later all.

Esteemed Contributor

Going to my brother's house to celebrate his 63rd birthday.