Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@baglemom wrote:

Hello all!

So good to read what everyone has been doing. I worked today but left early to take  two of my kids to the dentist. 

Nothing much else going on. On Sunday I did make my Bundt cake - Chocolate Pound Cake. It was popular with the family. 

We are also supposed to get snow.  Ours is forecasted to begin at 3:00 a.m.  Up to 6 inches or so is predicted. This snow is getting old! 

@ShowMe @I am glad you are sleeping well! I hope your back feels better!

Good night to all! Take care! See you tomorrow! 

@baglemom......holding down a job and taking care of the kid's needs is a job in itself.  Bet the cake was delicious.....lucky family.  

Old man winter just will not leave us alone. Agree....snow is getting old.

I too am glad that I sleep well.  Just wish the back situation was no longer there.  That wears me out.  

Hope you are having a good day.

Honored Contributor

@Frau K wrote:

Hello,

It’s 8:00 am and 35 out there. Supposed to rain tomorrow. Today I’m not going anywhere. I’m finally cleaning the master bath and front bath today. Been putting it off long enough.😉 I do have friends coming over Friday so that’s a good motivator.  Everything else is in good shape. Yesterday was DHs birthday so I got some steaks for the grill. He said he’d rather go to Whataburger! Can you believe that? So I’ll make those tonight and some roasted potatoes and a salad. That’s about all for today. Have a nice day everyone.

@Frau K.....so you are home today cleaning bathrooms.  Yep, having company will get you moving to get things cleaned.  Can't believe DH wanted Whataburger instead of a delicious steak.  That's funny.  Your dinner tonight sounds wonderful.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon.  Know it is later than usual for me to get on here, but have been busy.

Currently it is 42 here.  We had a little bit of everything during the night.  When I got up this morning it was very foggy, and my car was all covered with snow.  But, it has just about all melted away.  Should have a few nice days now.  

Decided I would change my sheets first thing today after I got dressed.  Seem to have less amount of back pain when I first get up....  Did get it done after several times of resting in between.  Tomorrow evening is laundry time.  So doing that the day before works out better for me.  

Got my grocery order in yesterday to instacart.  The person doing my shopping for me, and the person that delivered them to me were 2 different folks.  I was very disappointed in yesterday's order.  Had a talk with instacart earlier.  They agreed that it was not a good experience, and are giving me a pretty nice credit.  I'm really not fond of the Schnuck's they shop at, and wish they could arrange shopping at the Crestwood store.  I know that store and they have always had everything I wanted when I was shopping there myself.....for 20+ years.  

Should be getting my order tomorrow from ShopNational.  Anxious to see how I like the 4 items.  

Am having honey mustard fried chicken wings for dinner to night.  Will be having some steamed veggies with them.  

Have a few things I need to get done yet, so better get going.  Will check in later.  

Hope you are having a good afternoon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe wrote:

I'm not doing anything right now.  Have done a couple chores already, but don't have much energy today.  Got worn out yesterday, and did get to sleep in a little later this morning....like 8:30.  

Have gradually gotten some of the laundry from last evening put away, but still have more to do.  

Just finished eating my lunch a little bit ago, and really would like to take a nap.....but better not.  

@ShowMe , Hi there chicki...good to see you! We just got back from lunch. I was going to be good...I swear...but then it was free dessert day.... Yep...I couldn't pass that Pizookie day up. Rats I am weak.

Spoiler
Man Embarassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

I'm not doing anything right now.  Have done a couple chores already, but don't have much energy today.  Got worn out yesterday, and did get to sleep in a little later this morning....like 8:30.  

Have gradually gotten some of the laundry from last evening put away, but still have more to do.  

Just finished eating my lunch a little bit ago, and really would like to take a nap.....but better not.  

@ShowMe , Hi there chicki...good to see you! We just got back from lunch. I was going to be good...I swear...but then it was free dessert day.... Yep...I couldn't pass that Pizookie day up. Rats I am weak.

Spoiler
Man Embarassed

@croemer......couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you posted.  Where the heck have you been????  Have missed you lady.  Hope all is well with you and DH.  Take it you must have gone to O'Charlies' for lunch today where they give a free slice of pie on Wednesday.....love that place.

Was thinking of you the other night when I was watching a show on PBS....it was one where these guys go taking pictures of animals in the wilderness.....they were shooting pictures of some very beautiful deer.  Remember you telling me about your feeding the deer at the back of your property at the fence.  

Don't stay away so gosh darn long.....you hear me????

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

Spoiler
Man Embarassed

@croemer......couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you posted.  Where the heck have you been????  Have missed you lady.  Hope all is well with you and DH.  Take it you must have gone to O'Charlies' for lunch today where they give a free slice of pie on Wednesday.....love that place.

Was thinking of you the other night when I was watching a show on PBS....it was one where these guys go taking pictures of animals in the wilderness.....they were shooting pictures of some very beautiful deer.  Remember you telling me about your feeding the deer at the back of your property at the fence.  

Don't stay away so gosh darn long.....you hear me????

No, it was BJ Brewhouse...we just lucked out they say they rarely have the free dessert.

Ah...my deer...we have so much growth now I rarely see my buddies. I worry about them. I have seen a weird Wolf looking thing...killed one of my deerSmiley Sad, Foxes, Bobcats, Racoons etc...but rarely the deer. I miss them.

Thanks for thinking of me. I think of you often and miss YOU!

Honored Contributor

@croemer.......  Well, you found me.....  And now you know where to find me.....no excuses now......  

No B J Brewhouse here.  Bet they have good burgers too.  

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@croemer.......  Well, you found me.....  And now you know where to find me.....no excuses now......  

No B J Brewhouse here.  Bet they have good burgers too.  

You bet my friend!

Burgers you say...heck yeah they have the best!

Honored Contributor

hello today

we got about 2 inch there about of snow, but it is melting, so far no rain as of yet. dh cleared out little park area for the cars, and pushed the snow into the grass from the patio and front steps. did get my walks in both this morn and this afternoon.

not much else. made turkey breast for dinner tonight, have to get my potato into microwave to cook, ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello today

we got about 2 inch there about of snow, but it is melting, so far no rain as of yet. dh cleared out little park area for the cars, and pushed the snow into the grass from the patio and front steps. did get my walks in both this morn and this afternoon.

not much else. made turkey breast for dinner tonight, have to get my potato into microwave to cook, ok guys later.

@viva923....hello to you too.  Your DH did a good thing for the grass.  At least the snow won't go being wasted.  

Glad you got your walks in.....knew you would.....  You are like the USPS.....never miss a day....LOL

Your dinner sounds good.  Love turkey breast.  Those microwaves sure come in handy.  Love any kind of baked potato that comes from it.....be it sweet or Russet.....  

Hope you have a great evening.