Respected Contributor

I agree with menstrual cups. That was immediately my thought. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

Yes...a few of the posters are correct.....they are feet for a George Forman grill.

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs

I have seen threads on this forum take wild and crazy twists and turns, but this one wins the prize!  From Kitchen Aid to diva cups to George Foreman to pessaries!!  Smiley TongueSmiley LOLHeart

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE THESE???

[ Edited ]

@PurpleBunny I didn't know such a thing existed until thIs thread!!

Respected Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

@PurpleBunny I didn't know such a thing existed until thIs thread!!

Yup!  There was actually a television commercial about a year or two ago advertising them and that's when I became aware. My cousin swears by them - but nooooooo thank you!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

How about men who wore trusses. Ever see one, men use to come to hospital wearing them. I never ever saw a clean one. Thank God for gloves.

Honored Contributor

This was such a good discussion!  I think the main reason is because we were all trying to help and even though it diverged, no one got offended.  

And the OP was such a good sport about it all, she really deserves a medal 👍🏻

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC did you fill Wayne in on what he missed? does Melvin need Prozac after this thread??  🙃

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

This was such a good discussion!  I think the main reason is because we were all trying to help and even though it diverged, no one got offended.  

And the OP was such a good sport about it all, she really deserves a medal 👍🏻

@Noel7  The way this thread took off in so many directions really is funny.  The whole Diva cup thing was new to me and I actually learned something!  (even though I am WAY past the age of needing such things LOL ).  Now pessaries, I think this was new to some of the readers here.  As I said in an above post, my mother acutally had one.  When you are fitted for one, it is almost like going to a shoe store - meaning, you are fit for one, try it on, walk around (just kidding), but you get the picture. Now, it has gone in the direction of men wearing a truss (sp?).  Well, you aren't going to believe this, but my dad had one!  This thread has been a real reminder of my parents' personal health issues LOL!  They had great senses of humor and loved to laugh. 

My sister confirmed that the "cups" aren't pliable.  She uses a George Foreman everyday and has gotten by, thank you very much, without the little legs.  Smiley Happy

A good thread.  Thanks everyone......many laughs and a mystery solved!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

There were many laughs @tends2dogs  Woman LOL

And probably most of us learned something new.  I knew about pessaries but had never seen one so I looked it up on google images.  I knew what a truss was but not how it looked, either, so I went to images again.

It's amazing, the things you can learn online!