Esteemed Contributor

My sister sent me this pic.  She found these among items  that were in my mom's stuff.  She said they were with her Kitchen Aide.  Does anyone know what they are and how they are used?

TIAIMG_2817.jpg

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Look like pieces that would attach to the bottom of machine where it sits on a surface, maybe to protect the surface?

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE THESE???

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

My sister sent me this pic.  She found these among items  that were in my mom's stuff.  She said they were with her Kitchen Aide.  Does anyone know what they are and how they are used?

TIAIMG_2817.jpg

They are menstrual cups.  They are called Diva cups.  EnjoySmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl  You are joking, right??

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter  That's what my sister thought, but they didn't line up or fit on the bottom of it.

Thanks, anyway! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogsIs there a way to put a picture onto the KA website and ask them? 

Hope someone comes up with an idea.  I can't begin to imagine what they're for.  

Honored Contributor

Depending on how organized she was, they might not have anything to do with Kitchen Aide.  Just keep an open mind.

I mention that because I have things in different places.

Honored Contributor

I think @Annabellethecat66 is right. I scoured the KitchenAid site and these don't go to any of their attachments nor my KitchenAid machine itself.

I thought maybe they went to the sausage stuffer attachment, but they're the wrong shape.

My mixer stays in my pantry and I stick 'stuff' (plastic spoons & forks) in the mixer bowl, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

My entire life is about as unmatched as you can imagine (believe me, your imagination or brain isn't capable of figuring out what goes where in my life)!  Ha!  I have 'stuff' (never call my 'stuff' junk) everywhere and anywhere!

I have drawers full of interesting things.  I buy some of these weird things on QVC they offer and when I go over to my daughters bring them.  I put them in her closet (plastic bag closurers, plugs, 'stuff').  I was surprised to see that she's actually using this 'stuff'.  Ha!

I used to give them to her and she'd "donate" them.  (She's big on "donating" things).  Now when she's not looking I put them where they are to be used....(I've wised up).

However, in my house it's a different story.  So yesterday my son-in-law came over to set up my security cameras..He always puts away some of my 'stuff' (the paths are often full of stuff) so he cleans up the path so he can walk....Ha!

I keep telling my girls they'd better help me organize my 'stuff' while I'm on earth to help them.   But....they're too busy...so I'm saying...good luck.....

Same thing with pictures.  I have at least 65 or more photo albums and a huge box of loose pictures.  So many VHS tapes of them growing up (every movement) it's easy to loose count...and on and on.

Now if I were to tell you about the attic.....Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom , @Annabellethecat66, @millieshops  I am leaning that way, too.  My mom passed away in 2011 and my sister took the Kitchen Aide plus many other kitchen items.......she's the cook in the family.....not me.  They most likely go with something else........food processor  perhaps?   They may have nothing to do with a kitchen appliance LOL.  I figure if she hasn't used them in 6 years, she must not need them HA!  I appreciate you checking out the KA website for me, IG. 

I am sure they aren't what QGirl 2 said.........my mom was 87 years old when she passed.  They would have to be PRETTY  old. Smiley Happy