Super Contributor
😳 IMO the only thing rich about these bags are the prices. Styles are old and boring.😣
Honored Contributor

Where are you seeing these Camino bags?

Honored Contributor

@Nonametodaywrote:

Shoekitty said,

i think she means vince CAMUTO. Lol. I think he makes a great bag.  Some of the styles qvc has arent the new collection though.  I love the Bray style.  But after collecting about 200 bags, I am braking

Honored Contributor

Marshall's $39.99

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Everyone was so tired of the B. Makowsky bags that puddled.

No lining.

Honored Contributor

@metrogalwrote:
😳 IMO the only thing rich about these bags are the prices. Styles are old and boring.😣

@metrogal

Where did you see them?   Can't find them .... did you mean Vince CAMUTO ?

Esteemed Contributor

I think I would like to have a Vince Camino bag.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@shoekittywrote:

@Nonametodaywrote:

Shoekitty said,

i think she means vince CAMUTO. Lol. I think he makes a great bag.  Some of the styles qvc has arent the new collection though.  I love the Bray style.  But after collecting about 200 bags, I am braking

@shoekitty- he died 3 years ago so someone else is designing the merchandise.  He was on HSN and QVC is basically the same company.   I'm sure we will see more HSN vendors and merchandise.  If there is a redundancy, any brand can be eliminated.   If sales on any particular item are low on HSN, they might try the brand with QVC viewers.   Seems like a logical strategy.  I do like Stephanie very much, always put together well, articulate and well prepared. 

Honored Contributor

I caught the last bag on the show last night.  It looked exactly like the GILI bag that was on a few nights ago, but considerably more expensive.  Did not like the style at all, never have been into metallic.  I didn't see the prior bags from the show.  I'm no longer buying handbags.  I have given most away to my daughters and granddaughters and only have three or four left, which is enough for an old lady who doesn't go anywhere, for the most part.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Parts of inside of bag unlined, no feet on bottom of bags—— certainly not luxe.