Trusted Contributor

What is the due date for Mary Beth's grandchildren?

Watching her show right now made me think of it.  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the due date for Mary Beth's grandchildren?

I've heard her kind of avoid saying any specific time when she talks about it , and is kind of vague about it. 

I don't blame her, they probably want their privacy until they are ready to share the news about the birth. 

Maybe she will be more specific as the date draws near. I'm really excited for her.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. I was just wondering what month as I know they already had the shower awhile ago.    Was thinking it might be soon like April.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope she keeps it private. There's no need for a public figure to broadcast private details. Her son and DIL are entitled to privacy. They are NOT public people. And I have to say, I don't understand how viewers get so involved in TV show hosts lives, I really don't LOL!

Respected Contributor

I saw her on air late last week and she said the babies are due within the next two weeks or so. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I guess I don't have a good sense of time.  It didn't feel that long ago that Eric called Mary Beth on live tv and told her they were expecting.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

I hope she keeps it private. There's no need for a public figure to broadcast private details. Her son and DIL are entitled to privacy. They are NOT pubic people. And I have to say, I don't understand how viewers get so involved in TV show hosts lives, I really don't LOL!

@Love my grandkids

I totally agree ..... but if I'm not mistaken, her son somehow managed to call in to QVC while she was on the air and announce she was going to be a grandmother!   That's how viewers got involved.

Talk about taking it too far ...  JMO

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

I hope she keeps it private. There's no need for a public figure to broadcast private details. Her son and DIL are entitled to privacy. They are NOT pubic people. And I have to say, I don't understand how viewers get so involved in TV show hosts lives, I really don't LOL!

If her son and DIL wanted it private he wouldn't have called in to announce it on air. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids...the show hosts post blogs on this site about their private life, if they want their life to be private then they should not share anything personal.  Once the hosts puts it out there then people become interested.