Occasional Contributor

Very Slow Processing Times on Orders

I ordered a pair of Capri pants and a top for vacation over 5 days ago.  I leave next thrusday and the orders have been "Processing" ever since.  I cannot cancel the orders because they are Processing but at this rate I will not have them in time!  So frustrating because now they will sit at the post office for the 3 weeks I am gone and then I will need to pay the return shipping costs to return them!

I think I am pretty much all done with QVC!  

Plus returns take forever to be refunded!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Very Slow Processing Times on Orders

I know how disappointing it is when you look forward to something and it doesn't arrive in time. However, as many threads have stated, never order anything from QVC you need by a specific date. 

Occasional Contributor

I have a check order I am waiting for, they cashed my check days ago it doesn't say it is being processed or has been shipped, very very slow.

Returns are even worse, on top of that no return labels are included with your purchase can't even print one.

I think I will stop ordering from QVC too frustrating not worth my time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@caseybum 

@mimibarb 

Returns do NOT take forever IF you use the fairly new EZ return system.

email:  qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

Give all the order info

Tell them outcome:  refund or start an exchange

Use return label if provided or print one.  No printer?  They can mail you one.

Schedule FREE USPS pickup

Within DAYS your refund will already be processing...or your new item order will be started.

It's simple and FAST

Honored Contributor

@caseybum wrote:

I ordered a pair of Capri pants and a top for vacation over 5 days ago.  I leave next thrusday and the orders have been "Processing" ever since.  I cannot cancel the orders because they are Processing but at this rate I will not have them in time!  So frustrating because now they will sit at the post office for the 3 weeks I am gone and then I will need to pay the return shipping costs to return them!

If you shop here often, you must be aware of the processing time of most orders.  If you want things expected by a certain time, you need to take the issues into consideration.  I have an order from 11 days ago that just shipped today (and that was a different site  and not QVC).  It's the way of internet shopping now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yup, it's the story of how it goes now on the Q. My pet peeve is that as soon as you order, it goes to "in process" and can't be cancelled. It takes days to "preparing your order", eventually getting shipped. I've learned from experience that if I want some thing sent quickly, I have to order elsewhere. There is no way to get it soon. Especially now that UPS just doesn't deliver any of QVC's packages. It goes directly to the mail shipper, then to the post office. What a mess!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@caseybum wrote:

If you shop here often, you must be aware of the processing time of most orders.  If you want things expected by a certain time, you need to take the issues into consideration.  I have an order from 11 days ago that just shipped today (and that was a different site  and not QVC).  It's the way of internet shopping now.  

Very true @rms1954 

I did a recent order w/ Wayfair...just 2 little outdoor pillows.

Took over 2.5 weeks to process and another week in shipping (fed ex)

An order with Chicos took 3 weeks, one sweater.

An order with Target, same thing.

Only Wally gets things to me in less than a week for most, 1 wk max.

Honored Contributor

All retailers are having problems with unexpected delays or cancellations in manufacturing and shipping.  Wal-Mart and Target report this as the cause of a lower than expected earnings report.  Revlon is blaming supply chain issues in part for its bankrupcy.  Its just a sign of the times.

If you need something by a deadline, go to a b&m store and buy it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@caseybum wrote:

Very true @rms1954 

I did a recent order w/ Wayfair...just 2 little outdoor pillows.

Took over 2.5 weeks to process and another week in shipping (fed ex)

An order with Chicos took 3 weeks, one sweater.

An order with Target, same thing.

Only Wally gets things to me in less than a week for most, 1 wk max.

I don't order from a lot of other retailers, but except for Chewy, all my other orders normally arrive in comparable time with most of my QVC orders.  Sometimes I'll get an Amazon order earlier if it's coming from a vendor.

Occasional Contributor

It has been terrible for the past few months.  Basically since they had that fire, they have never recovered.  

Many people are telling me it is always this slow.  Definitely not the case!  I live in the northeast not too far from their warehouses and I use to have my orders in about a week from the time they were ordered.  

Not anymore it can take 2 to 3 weeks!  I don;t have this problem with HSN or other retailers, only QVC.