Honored Contributor

Re: Very Slow Processing Times on Orders

Right now I have 15 orders processing for 15 days or more.  One they aired last night for the first time and now imy order (6/1) is delayed.  How do they figure that???  

Occasional Contributor

WOW!  I usually have my orders from most laces within a week to 10 days and I order online alot Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Right now I have 15 orders processing for 15 days or more.  One they aired last night for the first time and now imy order (6/1) is delayed.  How do they figure that???  

@rms1954    I explained it in my post above.  I've also said it about a million times before.  THINGS DON'T ARRIVE AS SCHEDULED.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

All retailers are having problems with unexpected delays or cancellations in manufacturing and shipping.  Wal-Mart and Target report this as the cause of a lower than expected earnings report.  Revlon is blaming supply chain issues in part for its bankrupcy.  Its just a sign of the times.

If you need something by a deadline, go to a b&m store and buy it.

@Kachina624 

The supply chain may have contributed to the demise of Revlon (in their opinion) but it is only one bit of the bankruptcy.

Revlon is over $3 billion in debt.  The debt did not happen overnight or because their nail polish was stuck on a cargo ship in the ocean.

Revlon has filed before and has been struggling for a long time.

Personally, I am surprised that Revlon has survived as long as it has.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954    I explained it in my post above.  I've also said it about a million times before.  THINGS DON'T ARRIVE AS SCHEDULED.

I am aware how things are working ... just commiserating with the OP.  No need to repeat yourself a million times.  Most of us get it.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954    It's obvious many here are clueless.  Haven't you noticed?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@caseybum wrote:

It has been terrible for the past few months.  Basically since they had that fire, they have never recovered.  

Many people are telling me it is always this slow.  Definitely not the case!  I live in the northeast not too far from their warehouses and I use to have my orders in about a week from the time they were ordered.  

Not anymore it can take 2 to 3 weeks!  I don;t have this problem with HSN or other retailers, only QVC.

It's happening at HSN too, and I have been a big fan of them over QVC in the past.  I have one order that has been delayed twice.  I'm sure that is a supply chain problem. But the other order is a sale item.  I got a Shipped notification from them, but it's still just sitting there.  You would think an item on sale would be available.  I currently have one outstanding item from QVC and according to their tracking info it actually made it to my mail facility and then took a side trip to GA where it supposedly is sitting.  Not QVC's fault I guess since it actually did leave their facility, but I won't be ordering anything else until I receive my items.